FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

See No Evil

todabeat
After the Saw movies, I haven seen some good "horror" movies, but i am not sure if they fall under that categories. Anyways See No Evil. The star of the movie "The Killer" is Kane from WWE Wrestling, which I have not watched in like 5 years, however i hadnt heard about this movie, so i rented it. Watched it, and I really liked it. A lot of blood, grotesque. But good movie.
DemunVirus
Ya i bet its a good movie. Kane would play a good killer in a movie. I havent seen the movie yet but i will definitly.
todabeat
Yesm.
Should have posted a link for a trailer on my first post. So I will no. I mean this movie is pretty good, since now a days there isnt god thrillers at least a good killer movie. Its right around the corner from a SAW movie.
here is the clip.

www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/seenoevil
Tokci
pretty decent movie...wnet to c this with zero expectation but in the end was quite happy that i came to see it.

kane was good in the movie (all he had to do was to look evil).
welshsteve
todabeat wrote:
.... The star of the movie "The Killer" is Kane from WWE Wrestling, .....

My brother was over in the US a few years back doing a basketball scholarship at Kings College in Tennessee. He knows Kane, and was going out with his daughter for a while. Very Happy
jaseandwave
I've got a copy of this on DVD from the states and haven't watched it yet. I think I'll stick it in the machine tonite and give it a whirl. I'll post a review afterwards.

Cheers
Blu_Spykz
I found this movie to be "more of the same".

Boring, predictable, and not as gory as it **COULD** have been.

The story was overused, the plot was weak.

That being said...if Kane could break away from WWE and WWE film productions, he would be a very believable Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, or some random killer bloke in a new BArker production.