FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So long....

Dakafall
Ok so I posted a request and it was rejected because of my post count, but after I got alot more quality posts in I posted for another account. That was quite a while ago and I am still sitting here waiting for it.....

Im not trying to sound rude or anything this is just taking a very long time, and I am really trying to set up a graphics buisness and I am relying on your host to do it, but right now that is not looking to promising.....

-=Dakafall=-
wumingsden
We are extremely sorry that you, and a lot of other users, are having to wait such a long time to get hosted.
It seems that currently all of the Account Creators are a little over-stretched. I can tell you that your request is in queue however and hopefully it will be processed by one of the account creators fairly soon so please be patient a little while longer.

thank you.
wumingsden

p.s - the best i can do is to tell you when you re-requested an hosting account, which was on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 am
Dakafall
Thank you so much! That is all I needed to hear, I am very please with your service and I would never leave!

Thank you once again!

-=Dakafall=-
vinx_18
Yah right...we are too many and they are few...Anyways thanks guys for giving me an account at last...After for how many tries...heheheheheh Laughing

Once again, thank you so much!
Rico
All good things come to those who wait.

PS. When you eventually get it, . . . savor it.
insolent1
Be patiently.

Razz