FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gears of War

JonesyDaves
Wow, this game is amazing. My brother got it for his birthday, but with him off at college now, I'm hoping to get it for Christmas. Pushing the Unreal Engine 3 to the limit, the game is seamless and looks amazing. Unlike other shooters, Gears of War is all about teamwork in a big way. All game modes, levels and scenarios are designed specifically to encourage co-operative play, whether it be with A.I. partners or human players (with A.I. teammates designed with specific strengths, weaknesses and personalities.) It's sweet.
bigdoglj52
i also have gears of war. it is the best game ever. i have played it for countless hours already. BTW, its not unreal engine 3 that it runs on. its a whole new engine designed for the game Very Happy Very Happy
SGbilder
i have been hearing alot about this game and i almost feel compelled to buy the x-box 360 almost exlusively for this game. Have anyone heard about a possible PC version sometime in the future like they did with Halo? would be pretty nice if they did... atleast i would save alot of money.
GoDHiM
I wish santa claus bring me a Xbox with gears of war...
Zpanzer
it will not go to the PC, it will be 360 only. Mostly because microsoft needed a publicity stunt to get ppl to the 360 instead of Wii and PS3.

I have the game, great, great and fooookin great. Best game to a console ever made!

Btw, they are also making Gears of War II and III, i cant wait Razz
peter117
Actually, Gears of War is coming to PC; it's going to be a Vista only game, just like Halo 2.

Still, it's a very, very good game; graphically, it's possible the most advanced game out at the moment.
TonkPilz
peter117 wrote:
Actually, Gears of War is coming to PC; it's going to be a Vista only game, just like Halo 2.

Still, it's a very, very good game; graphically, it's possible the most advanced game out at the moment.

Actually, Gears of War may come to PC thats not sure-ten yet check out this article about it !!HERE!![url]
M$ made a mistake when showing some vista stuff for E3.
onlybooks
Really very amazing game lots of fun with lots of war.......... Twisted Evil

Hard to play but I LIKE IT............ Cool