FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Introduce a new subject

chasbeen
This would be a career deciding course and like other disciplines there would be different accolades depending on the complexity of the course.

The subject could be called "Embellishment" and would be the practice of using the native language to it's fullest to enhance your career or circumstances or opportunities etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

In most establishments it has been my experience that the people in charge do not do anything except talk.

Experts at the subject should consider a career in politics.

I am now going to add a little comment to enhance my points "blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah.blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah, friends romans country man, it is with great pleasure that I anounce today blah. blah,blah. blah,blah. blah."

The point is that there are those who will do anything just to get where they want in life. Thanks for listening.
Rolling Eyes