FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fun idea

Digital Thoth
My entire family roleplays, and during that time, one of my boys has done some interesting things with it. One of those things was to 'interview' Snowball - the dragon my wife plays.

He said he was from 'Magical Creature Weekly', and after a little consideration, I thought it'd be a fun idea to make such a website. Now I plan to begin with simple things, mostly D&D creatures. But, I thought maybe other people would like to join in on the fun, too. To give another insight.

What are thoughts on this idea?

Edit:

So far it's going a little slower than I'd like. It's here. Any input, or submissions, would be appreciated. And, yes, I know it's still a basic skeleton.
Daisie
and why not ? there is a lot of Roleplayers out there who might be interested in this.
Go on, have fun Very Happy
sgwreviews
I really like this idea, but unfortunatly I don't have time for this. But I will be watching this topic and hope that I can see results of the website.
Digital Thoth
I've been trying to get this idea off the ground. It can currently be seen at www.athryworks.frih.net/mcw/mcw.html. The content isn't complete yet, but it's alot better than my first try. Still, it's frames, and I intend to make it non frames since I've recently learned CSS.

Eho'd have known how useful it is? At any rate, I'm still going to be working on it, while it's in frame mode, then take it down once I have the CSS mode worked through and done.

Anyone wanting to submit material is more than welcome to message me here as well as via the mailto link provided.
altknia
Digital Thoth wrote:
My entire family roleplays, and during that time, one of my boys has done some interesting things with it. One of those things was to 'interview' Snowball - the dragon my wife plays.

He said he was from 'Magical Creature Weekly', and after a little consideration, I thought it'd be a fun idea to make such a website. Now I plan to begin with simple things, mostly D&D creatures. But, I thought maybe other people would like to join in on the fun, too. To give another insight.

What are thoughts on this idea?

Edit:

So far it's going a little slower than I'd like. It's here. Any input, or submissions, would be appreciated. And, yes, I know it's still a basic skeleton.

hahahahah hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised hehehe
Digital Thoth
Huh? I'm confused. Are you laughing at the website, at me, both or what? And, how exactly is that useful in anyway? Are you just trying to get your post count up? Just being a d--k? What?