FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you know who MAnny Pacquiao is??? Are you a FAN?

charlo_blade123
Just want to know if you know Manny Pacquiao..

well for those who know him.. are you a fan of him?
have you watched the mANNy pacquiao VS Morales Fight?

Thanks!
mschnell
Yah, that was last year right? Are they having a rematch soon or something? I really would like to know because I find fights fun to watch.
charlo_blade123
Ohh.. you missed the 3rd fight!!!!

The 3rd REmatch already happened this NOvember 2006..

and Pacquiao WON = ROUND 3 K.O.

that would be the FINAL rematch and Pacquiao won 2 times already..

hehe.. that was a good fight though..
jayrelle
charlo_blade123 wrote:
Ohh.. you missed the 3rd fight!!!!

The 3rd REmatch already happened this NOvember 2006..

and Pacquiao WON = ROUND 3 K.O.

that would be the FINAL rematch and Pacquiao won 2 times already..

hehe.. that was a good fight though..

Ive also watched his game... It wasnt worth it..with all the preparations and everything. I was expecting a very good fight. are you from the Philippines? Twisted Evil
charlo_blade123
yes im from philippines..

and yes i agree its was not a good fight..
frenchy
Yer i heard his 3rd fight was a cracker but ive yet to see it.
Alias
Hey! I've watched the 3rd fight.. and I think that its not a good fight.. Its because Paquiao is a lot more stronger now than Morales. For me the best fight of Morales versus Pacquiao is the second one... That fight really make me think who will gonna win. Guess who.. It's Pacquiao! Very Happy
violetgnu
My father's a huge fan. He's Philipino, though, and Pacman seems to be a bit of a national hero. God, we must have watched the Pacquiao vs Morales fight at least 5 times. I know nothing about boxing, but that was a pretty awesome match.
jayrelle
@alias
Yeah, I agree with you, the second one was a thrilling and very exiciting game! unlike in the third round. Even before Morales stepped in the ring, I know that Pacman will going to win. Morales losses tons of weight so his performance was affected..Poor El terrible!
vinx_18
I assume that you are all Filipinos here... I'm a fan of Pacquiao too. I've watch his first downfall fight with Morales up to the 3rd last easy victorious fight. But I was most entertain with their second bout wherein the fight lasted for 11 rounds.
guissmo
Wow. A lot of Pinoy's here. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch Round 3. But I knew he win.
sponge
Oh, theres so many Filipinos here in Frihost. I've watched the last 3 fights. But the last one is very fast. I don't expect that Morales would loose. Go Paquiao!
monzoncf
The fight is great! The people in town are on their own houses. There's no vehicles, people on the street just to watch the fight.
Ghost Rider103
Wow, there is a lot of Phillys here. I didn't know half these people even existed Laughing

But who s this guy anyways, and what does he do? Like singer, actor, etc.

What kind of songs does he sing, or movies, etc does he do?

I am curious what the fuss is all about Laughing
r_y_e_20
If your famous here in the Philippines then good things will happen to you. You can be an instant recording artist, instant actor/actresses, instant politician, instant TV personality and of course at the end people will look at you as a hero. And that's what is happening now. Pacman as the Peoples Hero and Champ. Well actually in my opinion Pacquiao is really great, and i admire him a lot. But he shouldnt be called a hero at all. Filipinos are so attached to media that they can be fooled easily. Many Filipino athletes are still there hidden in the shadows of their success, who brings a bacon back home but never given importance.
mstreet
Out of curiousity what type of fighting are we talking about. Ultimate Figh Champ stuff, boxing, martial arts etc etc? Just thougth I'd ask.
erlendhg
Have never heard of. Who is that?
TheMasterCheaif
Who??

Omg who is it

pic?? Question Exclamation
jayrelle
mstreet wrote:
Out of curiousity what type of fighting are we talking about. Ultimate Figh Champ stuff, boxing, martial arts etc etc? Just thougth I'd ask.

Its Boxing.. Twisted Evil

erlendhg wrote:
Have never heard of. Who is that?

TheMasterCheaif wrote:
Who??

Omg who is it

pic?? Question Exclamation

Manny Pacquiao is a boxer..If you dont know him. Try to look at this pic.. Twisted Evil

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/jayrelle/logos/pacman.jpg
r_y_e_20
Pacman is the only guy who knocked down Erik Morales inside the ring. And he knocked him 3 times on the second round of the trilogy match. Pacman have beaten Barrera too like a buttered vegetable. Razz
erlendhg
So he is a good boxer, this "Pacman" guy, then?
darvit
I think he's overrated. Rolling Eyes

Filipinos are going crazy over him, exploiting him for commercial profit. It's stupid. The guy already has an album out, I think he has released a movie too [must verify], and is the top commercial product endorser in the country. If they go on doing this, they're gonna destroy his boxing career, just like what happened to his predecessors [e.g. Onyok (sp?) Velasco who turned to acting Rolling Eyes] Sure, he's a great boxer, but I hope they just make him stick to what he's good at.
ryuchix
im expecting pacquio to win over morales. but im not a fan of pacquio nor morales.

To all pinoys. We rocks
jayrelle
erlendhg wrote:
So he is a good boxer, this "Pacman" guy, then?

yes, he is a good boxer..
Almost all Filipinos love him..but not all..hehehe Twisted Evil
charlo_blade123
wow alot of pinoy are posting in this thread..

well good to know that there are pinoys in frihost...

GO PHILIPPINES.. kahit bulok minsan.. Laughing