FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

entrabnetworks.. legit or scam???

Is entrabnetworks really a scam?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i'll investigate first..
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

charlo_blade123
i've been searching the net for days just to find the cheapest reseller web hosting. and after a few hours i find the entrabnetworks a good deal..

so without hesitations, i instantly order one of thier reseller package...
and also paid it via PAYPAL..

after payment, i havent recieved any emails from thier site regarding my details.. so i checked thier FAQ.. and as placed in thier FAQ members account are instantly activated.. so i tried to sign-in but no luck..

so hours have past but still no email was recieved from them....
so i get back to thier site and checked thier customer service...
they have emails, yahoo ID, skype and Phone Numbers..
But unfortunately NO response from all thier email support (admin,sales,support), Both yahoo and Skype were OFFLINE..
THE WORST! Thier phone numbers both local and international Were already disconnected.. so i guess this is really a scam..

now, its almost 1 DAY but still no response from them..

is there anyway that i could retrieve my payment???

please help me..
check there site if you know them...
www.entrabnetworks.com

please help me..
ocalhoun
Have you tried the support forums?
(http://www.webmasterproblems.com/)

Other than that, I'd see if I could get paypal to stop payment as soon as possible, if that doesn't work, the only options you have left would be to work it out with the site or sue them (which may not be easy, seeing as how they don't give a whole lot of information about who they really are).

That's one reason why I only pay things online with a real credit card; that way I can dispute the charge if need be.
charlo_blade123
the payment was already credited to the site by paypal..

is there anyway i can do to stop it?
i tried to research regarding thier company's reputation so i searched google.. but i cant find any problem or cases regarding them..

and as placed in the buttom of thier site, theyve been serving from 2002-2006...
ocalhoun
charlo_blade123 wrote:

and as placed in the buttom of thier site, theyve been serving from 2002-2006...

Of course they would say that; the key element of a scam is gaining trust, and nobody is in charge of making sure that the entire internet is free of falsified information. How did you find this host?
charlo_blade123
i found it in the google search i think...

i've done several hours searching for a CHEAP Reseller Web Hosting.. and that company catch my interest..
Bondings
The years are definately not true.
Quote:
Registered through: Solar Domains
Domain Name: ENTRABNETWORKS.COM
Created on: 31-Mar-05
Expires on: 31-Mar-07

I would just wait a bit in your case. If it's a lot of money involved try to dispute it with Paypal (there is probably some procedure) or if you paid with a credit card (with Paypal), then go to your credit card company and cancel the payment.
charlo_blade123
Thanks sir Bonding.

I use a debit visa card..
and i files a despute claim in paypal..

also $24 is innvolved but its already alot / expensive for me. Very Happy

Thanks.. if it started since 2005, why i havent heard or read over the net any claims that this is fraud /Scam?

uhmm... hope i get my money back..
Bondings
charlo_blade123 wrote:
Thanks sir Bonding.

I use a debit visa card..
and i files a despute claim in paypal..

also $24 is innvolved but its already alot / expensive for me. Very Happy

Thanks.. if it started since 2005, why i havent heard or read over the net any claims that this is fraud /Scam?

uhmm... hope i get my money back..

You should go to the company that provided you the credit card. If you're lucky they should charge back the money you paid.

I also didn't say that it really is a fraud/scam - I need more facts for that.

It's indeed weird that there are no reviews on the internet about them - they are probably pretty small. If it is really a scam, then maybe you are one of the first 'victims'. It could also be that the website/company(/teenager) went broke or something similar. Or they are on holiday and they need more time to respond.

You can check there whois information here: http://who.securepaynet.net/WhoIs.aspx?domain=entrabnetworks.com&prog_id=SolarDomains .

Also, I couldn't find their website name to be registered with the USPTO, as they claim it to be with the .
Quote:
2002-2006 Entrab Networks

(Oh and please don't call me 'Sir', I'm not old - still a university student. Wink )
charlo_blade123
actually its not a credit card.. Its a DEBIT (like a CASH CARD) so everytime i purchase the amount is instantly deducted to my Cash Money..

i dont think my bank will give me refund...

Its soooo SAd that im the fist Victim! Exclamation

or better yet im hoping that your right regarding thier holiday vacation...

but maybe not.. all their contact informations are Disconnected/ OFF / not repsonding..

and i dont know whats USPTO for..

whats the country code for US?
ill try to call the phone number registered under the domain..

okay,, Bondings, do you live inside US? is it free for you to call this number? (307) 267-1528 (its the number regsitered in the domain) and know if its working.. then ill call them using my mobile...

Also weird is that their Paypal contact info is different from the domain contact:

PAYPAL:
Business Name: Entrab Networks
Contact Email: Pitmon2307@msn.com
Contact Phone: 866-436-8722

Thanks!

and btw, i wont call you Sir anymore.. were both college students.. ehehe Embarassed
jongoldsz
wow, I guess that site is a scam.
I'm also looking for reseller hosting, and I'm wondering if anyone knows about http://hostdepartment.com/reseller_lifecycle.html
Bondings
charlo_blade123 wrote:
and i dont know whats USPTO for..

To be allowed to put the "" on your website, you need to register the name with the USPTO, an American organization.

charlo_blade123 wrote:
whats the country code for US?
ill try to call the phone number registered under the domain..

okay,, Bondings, do you live inside US? is it free for you to call this number? (307) 267-1528 (its the number regsitered in the domain) and know if its working.. then ill call them using my mobile...

Also weird is that their Paypal contact info is different from the domain contact:

PAYPAL:
Business Name: Entrab Networks
Contact Email: Pitmon2307@msn.com
Contact Phone: 866-436-8722

No I don't live in the USA and I am not going to call them. But I thought you already called those phone numbers? ('already disconnected')

The paypal phone number seems to be the same as on the website (one of them), just without the name.
Quote:
USA: 1-866-4-Entrab
INT: 1.307.267.1528

By the way, the country code for the USA is 1, like is mentioned in the phone number. But you usually should put 00 or + in front of it when you call it.
Bondings
Jongoldsz, better go to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ for more information, this is not a webhosting discussion forum.