FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Red vs. Blue (a.k.a. rvb)

looseballs
Holy crap, i went through all 16 pages looking for a rvb topic, but didnt c 1. Anyways, im so glad that season 5 is finally out!!! I love it!!! OoM was good, but i dont think it was worth delaying 5 for. Speaking of OoM, anybody got a clue when Tex is comming back? i dont really care if she does personally.
bluefossil
If you are a Sponsor I'd check out the sponsors forum on rvb.com. or just the rvb forum
looseballs
bluefossil wrote:
If you are a Sponsor I'd check out the sponsors forum on rvb.com. or just the rvb forum
y, do they give updates? or are we not supposed to make topics on them?
looseballs
ok....noone post here then..........thanks for nothing!
Vinas
Obviously not many people care/follow/watch RvB. I've seen a handful of episodes, and they were pretty funny. My favourite was one of the promo ads they did, that was available for downloading Xbox Live on the X360. The music is pretty good too. Trocadero is a great band and I think personally Blood Gulch Blues is their best song.

I'm hoping to find a torrent of all the previous seasons so I can watch them in my own time and not have to wait for each one to load. If you know of any, let me know. Smile
acellama88
I have watched all the way up to Season Five. Personally, I think the series is awesome. They really did a good job with that cartoon. I give it 5 out of 5.
Mordane
Is RvB still in production? I thought the team moved on to make some Machinema using the Sims2, was I wrong?
Magicman
RvB is still continuing as far as I know and a while ago they were also making the Strangerhood(the Sims 2 thing). I'm pretty sure they only made one season of the Strangerhood but RvB is their first thing, I doubt they would stop it.
looseballs
Yea, red vs blue is way 2 popular to give up, lets c, they did one season with the sims 2 and 4 epiodes with FEAR, but that was it

They are workin on season 5 now, i love this SHOW!!!

C yea
Kelcey
Haha, I think they're pretty funny. I saw them on my 360.
GProject
I can't believe this has kept running for so long. Don't get me wrong, I think they're pretty funny and everything - but I thought they might have run out of ideas by the 5th series!

I suppose as long as the DVDs keep selling, they can afford to produce more. Good on 'em!
Josso
No-one spotted my MSN address then... (Actually it may not be on show, I can't remember)

bluetard [AT] josso [DOT] co [DOT] uk

Laughing

Very, very funny stuff. I haven't seen a lot of the new episodes due to not having enough time to check the site anymore but I still consider myself a devoted fan.
mina
mwahaha, how I love RvB... I remember when a friend of mine first showed it to me, for a minute I thought it was lame, but after watching a bit more I got hooked. Too bad more people aren't into it... it's just an awesome series.
bhzh
Mina, what do you mean by too bad more people aren't into it? RvB is the most popular Machinima series ever! It attracts a lot of people. RvB is the funniest show ever, other than maybe South Park.
looseballs
yea, they have so many fans, i just logged onto there site at midnight and there were over a thousand people logged on, thats a lot....But yea, there pretty funny, about half of there episodes anymore are kinda more informations, but then the next one comes out, bases everything on the previous episode, and BAM, its halarious. Please dont yell at me if you disagree, just tell me you disagree. THanks....
mina
*shrugs* most people i seem to talk to don't even know about it, not saying that a lot of people all around aren't into it, but somehow the people in my people groups are lost on its greatness.
bluefossil
Whoops forgot to check this thread. o well, five months late isn't too bad.
The Blood Gultch Series is supposed to be ending in 5 or 6 more episodes. I'm hoping that was just an april fools Gag. but they did do a separate series with Sims 2. but I haven't seen any updates for it lately. They also did a miniseries, for F.E.A.R. which they released before the game came out. that was hysterical and I hope the eventually do some more stuff with it. You can get the free episodes from the site directly. and the reason I said to look at the RvB forums is because that would be the best place to look for what's going on and there is no reason to look for it on bittorrent since they have all the episodes for free on the site. You only have to wait till the following monday when they release a new episode for sponsors on Friday.
They started streaming the videos, so you don't have to download them anymore if you don't want to. makes viewing everything better for most.
Go to www.roosterteeth.com or www.redvsblue.com
To watch it. It easier than trying to look at other forums to see when a new episode is out.
Josso
I want to watch it from episode one again, I always don't have enough time so I might buy the DVD sets. I really hope they don't end it, I know they've got carried away with Sims 2 and F.E.A.R stuff but imho it's not as good.
bluefossil
Josso wrote:
I want to watch it from episode one again, I always don't have enough time so I might buy the DVD sets. I really hope they don't end it, I know they've got carried away with Sims 2 and F.E.A.R stuff but imho it's not as good.

I'm not too into the Strangehood series using the sims 2, but the P.A.N.I.C.S. mini was great. I actually bought the collectors edition of F.E.A.R. so I could watch the prequel episode they did for the game. Good thing the game was fun. I Hope they are just going to start a different series using Halo or maybe start a series using FEAR.
looseballs
END IT, please NO! I hope it was april fools prank too, i cant see them endin it till atleast season six though... Yea, they comics they post are funny too...