FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Throw bricks at cops, receive chicken.

Vanilla Crazy

I'd just like to say... 'lol'

Also, this may be in the wrong spot...
coolclay
HAha that is freakin great. If I was to do something incredibly stupid that I could not get away with, I'd probably do that too. I mean I hope he doesn't think he is going to be able to get away. But it would be fun to do before spending lots of time in jail.
Pyro Man
Lol! Thats cool
arkebuzer
haha, taking a nap in that situation, thats just hard core Wink

Strange sugar in the 2 litre soda did not make him more avake...
ocalhoun
^Exactly; just give him a little sleepy juice in his food, and he'll calm down, then its off to the big house for him.

The interesting part is at the end of the article: this isn't the first time this person did something of this sort.
arkebuzer
ocalhoun wrote:
^Exactly; just give him a little sleepy juice in his food, and he'll calm down, then its off to the big house for him.

The interesting part is at the end of the article: this isn't the first time this person did something of this sort.

We all need a hobby, dont we? Wink
Im happy I dont know how much each of his adventures on a roof costs the society... polices and skylift and all :S
ocalhoun
Perhaps he'll make it up by working for the prison for 1/100 of minimum wage?
Traveller
What a crazy thing to do. Everyone knows you get even better treatment if you throw doughnuts at them instead of bricks!
Star Wars Fanatic
Gah, stupid Police, one second they are misstreating someone, next they are kiving him KFC for throwing bricks at you...
ocalhoun
Perhaps they thought that would get him to stop throwing bricks at them...
If someone was throwing bricks at me from the top of a two story building, I'd be inclined to buy him lunch if he would stop (supposing I couldn't simply get out of range, which the police couldn't because it was their job to protect the other people he was throwing bricks at).
AG007
Haha this is so funny. KFC.
Then he refuses the open can of pepsi, and he demands a sealed 2-liter bottled. I would of throw the open can in his face. KFC was enough lol.
joshumu
PUNK ROCK! We need more peope like him in america. You would think it would be pretty easy for them to arrest him wile he was sleeping. Maybe they were having too much fun with it.
ocalhoun
In America, he would have been shot for throwing bricks at the police.
alkady
Judging by the fact he took a nap, the man is either well aware of his rights or is just plain stupid.

and KFC Bargain Bucket? I mean the guy gets cigs and other demands but yet demands a Bargain Bucket? I would have asked for filet mignon or something chic, red wine and a cigar.