FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Statistics issue

mikethm
I haven't been getting stats from AWstats for like a month and today I reinstalled the script( after deleting it of coz). And I checked the log after... this is what I get...

Quote:

Can't locate Time/HiRes.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .) at /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Stats_Control/scripts/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl line 14. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Stats_Control/scripts/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl line 14.

Any help?
Blaster
i suggest you just use something like www.statcounter.com it doesn't display the counter on the site if you dont' wish. but its really good. I never found awstats really that helpful. It seems to lie.