FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


do you like your girl friend?





wendy86
I like my girl friend so much......
coolclay
I hope you like your girlfriend. If you didn't that might be a problem lol. Any way I love my girlfriend too she is the best.
Srs2388
I would hope so Smile I'm with her aren't I?
lol I don't think anyone hates their girlfriend... at least I don't
Jack_Hammer
I'm wishing I had a girlfriend.
Wink
S3nd K3ys
What a stupid question... Rolling Eyes
defnet
Shocked
S3nd K3ys wrote:
What a stupid question... Rolling Eyes

Shocked the same thing I was thinking when I clicked on this link
Applause Great example of useless posts Applause
Nah, I don't like my girlfriend. I just saw a girl walking on the streets and decided "I don't like her, byt yeah... what the heck... I'll just make her my girlfriend!".
we were the last living persons alive on the face of the earth so I HAD to
S3nd K3ys
LoLing @ "what the heck, I'll just make her my g/f"

:clapping:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Keran
Wow people keep amazing me all the time with ideas of how to make a stupid, useless spam just to boost your post count...
I hope i won't be accused of going offtopic by writing this...
seagullspirit
this probably makes the top 10 dumbest threads ever but what the heck..

@Jack_Hammer - it all comes down to how willing you are to have someone annoy the hell outta ya and most girlfriends can find a way. As far as you wishing you had a gf goes there sure are those few girls its a real treat to be with and the 90% other girls that drive ya nuts every moment with their issues.. a least thats what my luck was so far Wink
hack_man_
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I'm wishing I had a girlfriend.
Wink

Me too... Embarassed
Arseniy
Is it really so hard to you to get the girlfriend? I've already got it. And we're happy. She likes me, I like her. It's really stupid question.
Good luck to all people that have no girlfriend! Wink
arkebuzer
seagullspirit wrote:
this probably makes the top 10 dumbest threads ever but what the heck..

@Jack_Hammer - it all comes down to how willing you are to have someone annoy the hell outta ya and most girlfriends can find a way. As far as you wishing you had a gf goes there sure are those few girls its a real treat to be with and the 90% other girls that drive ya nuts every moment with their issues.. a least thats what my luck was so far Wink


But it´s funny! and that´s what matters Wink
if it was posted in the jokes forum it would probably not be that funny any more though.
Cal_123
This is a proper example of spam. Someone wanted points, couldn't think of something relevant to write, so posted 'Do you like your Girlfriend?' If you didn't like your girlfriend, what would be the point of being together?

Please stop posting things like this, it just clogs the forum.
kazikame
Yup. I love her more than anything in the world <3
defnet
Arseniy partially wrote:
Is it really so hard to you to get the girlfriend? I've already got it. And we're happy...
-
Shame on you It? don't let your girlfriend read this or you wont have one anymore... Shame on you
Tatsumaru
If you don't like your girlfriend, you've picked the wrong girl obviously. Haha.
Josso
Yes, slightly flawed thread topic Laughing
David_Pardy
Don't worry about getting a girlfriend, just be yourself, have fun while you're single and she'll come along.
Vanilla Crazy
No. I hate her and wish she was dead.
The Master DCK
Well i just broke up my girlfriend and she is a BITCH and i hate her i wish she would jump off a cliff and i am serious
reddishblue
Oh look, the worthless topic quickly becomes a place for jaded boys to wish death to their GFs.
Your whole topic is flawed by the way you see this GirlFriend they can't be your friend if you hate them.
This topic should be closed.[/u]
bartdou
stupid question, if you don't like her why is she your GF?
Dean_The_Great
Ha! The internet community is such a crazy environment. A man somewhere in the world says "i like my girlfriend", and suddenly there are whacks of replies, most of which saying how stupid it was it say! And yet, they took time out of their day to berate his posting choice.

I'm not saying I disagree, it's a fairly silly concept. But look at the attention it has managed to get?
Dragonfly
wendy86 wrote:
I like my girl friend so much......


but are you not a girl, wendy?

What if we don't have a girlfriend? What could be our answer here. Thank you.
avk
A real stupid question..

It's not universal that everyone has to have a girl friend

:lol:
sponge
If you don't love your girl friend then why still you together? I don't have any girlfriend but I know that I'll have one maybe soon.

David_Pardy
Quote:
Don't worry about getting a girlfriend, just be yourself, have fun while you're single and she'll come along.


He is right ^. Don't look for a girlfriend, I mean, there's a lot of girls around. Maybe sometimes you'll find the right one specially for you. Enjoy being a single and enjoy being free.
Pyro Man
avk wrote:
A real stupid question..

It's not universal that everyone has to have a girl friend

Laughing


LIKE THE DP fantastic taste in music dude!
charlo_blade123
well good for you guys that you love your girlfriend.. but for me.. at fist i love her (or did i?) anyway, its been 3 months and i guess in have no feelings for her... im just afraid to tell her.. i dont want her to be emotional..

also she already given me everything... so im so afraid to crush her heart..
eliasr
well, i guess i will, if i had such one. the girls is there, but, the most of them, sit on a chair, waste the time in school, on chating about a guy, or some stuff, instad of making the corporation work. this is not only blonds, red hairs, dark haird, braun, the most of them, do just sit, and do nothing,,, well now a lot wouled say, thats not true, but ,well on ,y schools as i have benn on, it defentletly is, some of them says, , and i qoute from the last convensation i had
G = girl M = me
G" we work alot, you just don't say anything"

M " Yeah, like talking with the other group about why Simon sit alone in the class, fitnes center, and what you else have to do in the after noon, THAT DEFENTLETLY IS TEAMWORK, by the way, i have given the most of what you have wroten, so dont say that i dont work, because im the god dame only one"

G " well, you can just keep saying some more"

M " yeah i could do it, but as a team, we make it together, = we talk about it, we get a outcome of it, and write it down, but instead , i tell, and you write, and i dont want that, im sitting and awaiting answears from you, not i dont get an responce... ad that one singel ting you wrote there, is 1 of 20 items i said ( takes the paper and write it down quickly)

G " yeah ,but why don't you just write them down then, you can make ,it"

M " yeah, i can make it, without you, because i want to wrok with it, but as a group, i wont sit writeing evrything and let you behind, because you 3 girls aren't interested in it"

later i requested to get into another group or wrok alone, but it got denyed. we are not done yet, but well, i god damm hope we can reach it in time.

most of the girls i know, is as above, and, give me a reason to why i shall use a lot of time on them.

i would also like that the girls would stand up for them selves, and come out with thiere anger or such, instead of just being such pitty ones, giveing me right, without any usefuld reason for thiere actions.

well, one girl, i have had a tennis call trowen at my right eye, and that item to make circels with, trowen into my leg, ... aw

but still, i can only laught at it, ( when it dont hurt to much ) because, it's so few times , that someone of them actually do this
SpellcasterDX
Stupid question. Why would you have a girlfriend if you didn't like her? That just makes no sense. Anyway, at the moment, I don't have a girlfriend, but if I do get one, of course I'll like her! I'm not going to go out with some random girl just for the heck of it. Rolling Eyes
vinx_18
Actually I don't have any girlfriend as of this moment...We just break up last july...Anyway, I love her so much but our relationship just ended up for a reason that we both don't like. how sad Crying or Very sad
Mazv986
You should like your GF... or else why even bother... like someone said priorly...
seanooi
Of course I do love my girlfriend a lot.
Sometimes she may be possessive, not letting me hang out too much with 'just' girls, but hey, which girlfriend likes their boyfriend to hang out with other girls often. So I understand how she feels and I'm trying not to hang out alone with girls anymore. Laughing
bluecradle
we have been together for 15 months. and the only thing that we have quarelled so far is about how heavy her backpack is whenever she comes to school Very Happy i'm so happy to have found someone so caring and loving as her.
fiorello
hack_man_ wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I'm wishing I had a girlfriend.
Wink

Me too... Embarassed


and i wish too Razz

Maybe we create club of singles
sibbahz
If you dont like your girlfriend, you wont stay with her basically.

If only i had one to like. I wouldnt be with her if i didnt!
Captain Fertile
I was going to make a joke about how I used to like my girlfriend but then I spoilt it by marrying her but I went on to read the rest of the posts in this thread and then wondered, “Am I the oldest person here?”

I now feel sooooo old. Confused

Regards
The Captain
mayur
given a chance, i don't mind liking someone's girlfriend as well....
alwom
i was discouraged about ever finding that special someone and i prayed for 4 years for her to come along and she finally did 4 months ago and yes im madly in love with her, we are so much alike its funny, and are getting ready to get married, WOW, God really does always come through for his own, PTL.

(moral of the Story) Yes Im madly inlove with my girlfriend, LOL
Captain Fertile
alwom wrote:
i was discouraged about ever finding that special someone and i prayed for 4 years for her to come along and she finally did 4 months ago and yes im madly in love with her, we are so much alike its funny, and are getting ready to get married, WOW, God really does always come through for his own, PTL.

(moral of the Story) Yes Im madly inlove with my girlfriend, LOL


You met 4 months ago and you are getting ready to get married already?

Isn't there a saying something along the linees of, "Marry in haste, repent at your leisure." Although these days divorce puts paid to that saying anyway.

As a pastor I would think you would already have enough repenting to deal with without the possibility of adding to it. Plus the choice of divorce must be a little harder to accept - I would personally take a little more time to be sure.

Seriosuly though, if you are happy and want to go for it then good luck to you both. Smile

P.S. To answer this thread again, I really like my girlfriend, but my wife isn't too keen on her (just kidding)
a.Bird
I liked my liked my girlfriend a whole lot before she left for school. In fact, I'm now realizing how much I really did (and still do, of course) like her now that she is out of reach. I'm only 19 years young but I don't believe that I'm too young to understand that when a good thing happens, there's no reason not to hold onto it for as long as you possibly can. I'd rather live a life that felt like a weekend of bliss than a century of regret.
Seiji
I like my girlfriend now. We don't see each other as often as we should but it seems to be working for us.
Da Rossa
S3nd K3ys wrote:
What a stupid question... Rolling Eyes


I disagree. Nowadays this is a very relevant question. People are dating others just 4 their own pleasure, but not taking the partner into account. This is one of the reasons. Second, even if you're stable in relationship, it's currently a very weird and sinister atmosphere: people are being blocked to like their g/b-friends above a certain level. It seems that the ability to trust is becoming faded. Besides, I see some relationships in which some cheat and continue with the relationship on... this might be considered normal, but this could be no more than pathetic.
catscratches
Never had one...
Billwaa
Valentine Day, no girlfirend for me Shocked

I guess I need to work on it, it prove that having a kind of cool band and play guitar don't work.
Captain Fertile
Billwaa wrote:
Valentine Day, no girlfirend for me Shocked

I guess I need to work on it, it prove that having a kind of cool band and play guitar don't work.


Don't worry about it mate - your time will come!

Plus if you really play guitar in a really cool band you will have to fight them off at some point in the future.

In fact be great at ANYthing is a bit of a turn-on for many ladies so keep practising - and keep smiling too.
soulman
I do not have a girlfriend yet... but I think you have to like her first before you make her your girlfriend~
jay84h
Well, I certainly hope I like my girlfriend, if not I believe that would be a problem, haha.
R2.DETARD
My girlfriend does the MOST ANNOYING AND STUPID THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!
But I know if she stopped doing them I would miss them so much.
So yes, i do like my girlfriend.
ninjakannon
hack_man_ wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I'm wishing I had a girlfriend.
Wink

Me too... Embarassed

And me!

Haha! This is such a random topic, it's just asking for spam posts - although some of us are managing to still stick to proper comments.

I'd say that if you have a girlfriend whom you don't like, she shouldn't be your girlfriend. There's no point, really. If you're just going out with her because she's good in bed but she has a personality like a grumpy old troll's then I really don't see the point.

I do have friends who are girls though, and I really love some of them! (In a friends way, of course.)
darrenpaul
I don't like her, I love her, some say I'm hopelessly in love.

One of the most fantastic people I know.
desertwind
Another.....



BTW, I don't love my girl friend. Don't ask me why.
justnewbie
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't likes her girlfriend? If yes, then what is the point having such girlfriend, or you're just treating her as a accompanier to show off to show to your friends? Then I would say your relationship won't go to anywhere. Of course, I love my girlfriend, so much.. it's just incomposable.
godam64
yeah i really-really love her so much
i hope i can marry her someday Wink
ninjakannon
justnewbie wrote:
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't likes her girlfriend? If yes, then what is the point having such girlfriend

Yes, there are people who don't love their girlfriends/boyfriends. There are even people who don't love their wives/husbands.

Sometimes people get forced into arranged marriages where the couple don't in fact love each other; cases like this are very unfortunate. Also, there are those who go out / marry for reasons of wealth, good looks or lifestyle - even if they don't actually love the person. Sad, isn't it?
hunnyhiteshseth
hack_man_ wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I'm wishing I had a girlfriend.
Wink

Me too... Embarassed


Dont forget me. I am also one of you waiting for right one......
ainieas
To tell the truth...not always. There are times when I wish I never see her again. And then again there are times when I think I'm lost without her.

But in general i like my girlfriend. Why else would she be my girlfriend? I guess the same goes for her. Why else would she stick with me?
ninjakannon
ainieas wrote:
To tell the truth...not always. There are times when I wish I never see her again. And then again there are times when I think I'm lost without her.

You mean, you're angry with her at times and may think "I hope I never see her again"; but really you still like (love, I should hope) her deep down. You just need to wait a while and calm down again, then you realise how much you like (love?) her.

Or do you really, truly dislike her?
Kaisonic
I LOVE my girlfriend... she's so awesome. Girlfriends are totally awesome. If you don't have one, get one. If you're a girl, get one anyway. If you're a straight girl, get one anyway. If you're a gay guy, get one anyway. Wow I made no sense just now.
cybernie
Some guys has girlfriend not because they love the girl... but because of "nonsense" reason... there was a time, one of my friend and his group saw a beautiful lady... then they told my friend to court the girl, if she became his girlfriend, they'll give him 10k pesos... so he courted the girl just to get the price money... after 2 weeks, they're steady... he's got a girlfriend... the after getting the money, they broke up...
Bluedoll
It's true maybe there are better ways to communicate than posting a plain question like . . . do you like your gf but then it is called chat. I find when I chat online or off I like it to be in real time.

I know sometimes we have friends but find they are not prefect like who is and could I guess have a friend that we focused only on their negitive side but if we look hard enough will find the postive one again.

Yes my gf's I like because they are there for me when I need them that is when they aren't busy.

Its really amazing the responses you got with that one question.
brokenbells
I love my girl.

She makes me not want to look for anyone else.

Shes always there whenever i want her.

I hope to get married to her the end of this year Smile
Petee
I would certainly hope you like your girlfriend. If not, you should probably reconsider your relationship. Confused
I do, however, know some people that don't "like" their girlfriends, they just like what they get from them. I just don't think that's right.

Anyway, I love my girlfriend. She's awesome Very Happy
Divinaeon
I'm really not quite sure how this thread has any meaning, and why it hasn't been labeled as spam yet? Did the forum rules change without being reposted?
conansoh
wendy86 wrote:
I like my girl friend so much......


I guess I like my girlfriend too. Think of her usually during the weekend...Wink
ninjakannon
Divinaeon wrote:
I'm really not quite sure how this thread has any meaning, and why it hasn't been labeled as spam yet? Did the forum rules change without being reposted?

Have a quick read through the thread, at first I thought it was spam too. But then I realised that it has prompted some interesting, insightful comments and lots of proper replies.
CaBz
I think my problem isn't if I loved my girlfriends, but my girlfriends loved me?

I would say I was the greatest lover they could find and they messed out with what I was, what I gave them, etc. They used to betray me, each of them. I'm still with one ex-one-week-girlfriend in my mind and I'm trying to keep the relationship with her, but it seems she doesn't care OR having time OR having guts to do it.

Anyway, girls suck, they can't realize which luck they had while being with me. Too bad for them, TOO BAD.

I won't cry anymore, they don't deserve it.

Who's next ?
cvkien
i guess everyone loves their girlfriend, so do i. unless you just want to have sex with her, then i don't know... but i really love my girl friend. unfortumately, we always had fight these few weeks, and there was a girl treat we very well, and i have some feeling over her. but lastly when i made my decision, i found out i was and i am so much love my girl friend. God bless.
skygaia
I'm curious.....
are there anybody who like their gir friend?
Well.. if some one say "no", then.. I think she is no longer his girl friend...

Of course I like my girl friend.
ninjakannon
CaBz wrote:
Anyway, girls suck, they can't realize which luck they had while being with me. Too bad for them, TOO BAD.

I won't cry anymore, they don't deserve it.

So you're going to insult every female on the planet just because you've had bad experiences with [you say] all of your girlfriends.

Perhaps it's you who needs to consider more carefully who you go out with in the future. You're obviously not going out with the right kind of girls (one's with bad attitudes and morals), that or you're not giving them enough respect (which sounds about right, from your post), amongst other things. I'd say I know just as many girls who "suck" as guys who "suck", so don't make such huge (and evidently incorrect) generalisations in the future.
kiranaghor
I have been with my girl for last four years. Truly where she walks there is light. I was kinda person who was most of the times worried about future (anxiety) but when I met her I feel much more confident. My interests have been changed since I met her and I enjoy the change. Most important part of her is whatever I am doing she belives it is worth doing and she has respect for me and my work.
It is really diificult to keep love alive when living together. Daily life way different than dreamy world of love. Both of them need to accept the differences and go on with it. These differences really do matter coz such things make u like or dislike ur spouse/partner.
I have realized that if quarrel goes out of hands just keep quiet and leave each other alone. It helps most of the times.
the666bbq
if you don't like her, break up, find someone you do like and let some other like the newly-ex'ed ... judging from your question it seems the best thing that can happen to her in 2007 (asap please)
goutha
the666bbq wrote:
if you don't like her, break up, find someone you do like and let some other like the newly-ex'ed ... judging from your question it seems the best thing that can happen to her in 2007 (asap please)


Completely ok with you the 666bbq

If you don't like your girl freind, so find someone else!!! That's simple!

And if you don't like her, for sure that she don't like you too Smile
Insanity
...why would you not like your girlfriend? It doesn't make sense, unless you're an a**hole.
Captain Fertile
Insanity wrote:
...why would you not like your girlfriend? It doesn't make sense, unless you're an a**hole.

As mentioned earlier there are reasons you may not even like your girlfriend.

Some people go out with a girl purely for the physical side and for no other reason. Although it has to be said that I too was confused ny the question when I first read it.
funnyerror
I dont like my girlfriend that much.... I am going out with her because we've been going out for about 2 years now....
ninjakannon
funnyerror wrote:
I dont like my girlfriend that much.... I am going out with her because we've been going out for about 2 years now....

Then maybe it's time to end the relationship? Unless you're adamant that things will pick up again, but to be honest I would just end it anyway - after all, you can always go out again in the future.

Or is there some other reason why you're still going out with her?
Captain Fertile
I know sometimes you stay with someone out of habit rather than because you really want to.

I was with a girl for four years and probably only should have been with her for three, I spent a year kind of wishing I was single, I just stayed because it was hard to remember my life without her.

This wasn't fair on either of us.
seagullspirit
this is kindda dumb, if you call her your girlfriend it implies a relationship so you should like her, otherwise you should have asked "what do ya think of one night stands friends with benefits"
Fake
Obviously I do, that is why we are still together...and will always be together
CaBz
ninjakannon wrote:
CaBz wrote:
Anyway, girls suck, they can't realize which luck they had while being with me. Too bad for them, TOO BAD.

I won't cry anymore, they don't deserve it.

So you're going to insult every female on the planet just because you've had bad experiences with [you say] all of your girlfriends.

Perhaps it's you who needs to consider more carefully who you go out with in the future. You're obviously not going out with the right kind of girls (one's with bad attitudes and morals), that or you're not giving them enough respect (which sounds about right, from your post), amongst other things. I'd say I know just as many girls who "suck" as guys who "suck", so don't make such huge (and evidently incorrect) generalisations in the future.


It was more a kind of "expression" than what I am thinking really. I never insulted one of my ex-girlfriends. In fact, I think the problem isn't girls, but all the concept of the society. I have to agree on the fact that I AM responsable of what is happening to me.

Braaa... I love girls.
tijn01
Am I missing something?
Why would you have a girlfriend you didn't like?
ninjakannon
tijn01 wrote:
Am I missing something?
Why would you have a girlfriend you didn't like?

Yes you are, read the rest of this topic to find out. You just spammed (again) because you couldn't be bothered to read or look. Thanks so much for being such an asset to this community.
erlendhg
Don't have a girlfriend Wink
Could be nice, but I don't fell like having one right now Smile
Related topics
The most beautiful girl
friend
best girlfriend ever
Girl Friend and Sex?
Have You Ever Ask Your Friend To Break with Their Beloved?
Fall in Love with a Best Friend
A Tip on how to get a Girl
How to Predict a Girl's thinking??
I am 25 years old,but no girl friend
my girl friend always become angry when i talk 2 other girls
Do men really find a girl attractive if she makes him laugh
what is the difference between a Girl as a friend and a GF?
My best friend and his girlfriend
Coffee with a Good Friend and Dating?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.