FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Evil, nasty botses...

hack_man_
I have reported quite a number of ad/spamming bots in my time here, and I have reported 3 (I think) in the last week! WTF? Has the FrihBot started spamming itself because it is bored?
reddishblue
I know, I have seen three bots recently, two selling medicine, one asking about internet courses.
saratdear
People spam either because they don't understand the rules, or they just want the points to get their hosting, or they just consider this as a chatroom. Even I did report some spam posts/posts which break the rules.
hack_man_ wrote:

Has the FrihBot started spamming itself because it is bored?

Don't you mean Frihost? Confused And I don't think Frihost would spam itself.
But what is your opinion about it? What is your suggestion to improve this?

(Side note : Oh I don't know, maybe even my post is spam Rolling Eyes )
hack_man_
You have'nt heard of FriHost's own bot? FrihBot! It's only post that we will ever see (non-staff) is here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-35694.html
Animal
There has, unfortunately, been an increase in what appears to be bot-related spam (that would be computers that automatically post on forums, web-forms, blog comments etc advertising anything from cheap Rolex watches to prescription drugs) on the Frihost forum. If you see any of this, please report it to a mod for removal.

hack_man_ wrote:
I have reported quite a number of ad/spamming bots in my time here, and I have reported 3 (I think) in the last week! WTF? Has the FrihBot started spamming itself because it is bored?

I do, however, fail to see how this is a suggestion.

-close-