FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hamlet anyone

DJDJ
Hamlet..
now thats a book i never thoguht i would enjoy reading

i was right baout that.. but you begin to analyse it .. wow some weird stuff come out.. its actually pretty funny. and has alot of themes..

i alawyas thoguth shakespere was just dum and hard to get but.. its not that hard to get. his jokes are sometimes ahrd to get because well they applied in his day..

liek the words fish monger.. who would have guessed that he was actualy meaning a PIMP?!?

there is much much more. wana tlak about the random things that happen there.. and the things you could learn from it?
gameantics
Hamlet is definitely one of shakespeare's best works and it does hold a lot of merit because of it's many themes. The comedy throughout the book is based off of the character Hamlet's sarcasm and his pretend lunacy. With all the death in the book though there's no reason to call this book a comedy, especially since the full title is "The TRAGEDY of Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark" :p Good book though, keeps you guessing if you haven't read it before and can understand Shakespearean english well.
palavra
"That there is something rotten in the state of Denmark"

what the danish friend think about this. Cool
onlybooks
I love to read William Shakespeare Even most of time i don't understand what he want to say............ Sad

But although he is great I read Hamlet............... Very Happy
ddukki
Orange Kangaroo in the State of Denmark.

Hamlet was one of the weirdest books I've ever read. After analyzing it in English, I have to wonder whether Shakespeare himself did any of these things in real life. Just have to guess that he was a very interesting man.