FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to get and set up a free domain.

The Master DCK
Ok for a couple of sites here is a good way to get a free domain now this tut was done by "ME" on a different site and i will add some to it

DCK wrote:
Firstly get a website or webspace that has some stuff installed in it.

How to get a .tk domain.

First off go to www.my.dot.tk then what you need to do is start an account dont worry about it being real unless you are going to use a paid account. Next You must decide on a domain (e.x. www.velvet.tk) Then set it up for you site with the site address, descriptio, and what it is for. Then you must add keywords and other such things. Once you are done wait about 24 hours and i garuntee you will now have a .TK domain.

How to get a .co.nr domain.

First off go to www.freedomain.co.nr then go through the registration and decide on a domain (e.x. www.velvet.co.nr) then type in your redirecting info. once you are done wait for your activation code in the email (if it takes a while just press the button about i didnt get my activation code yet) activate it and your set.

now to add some things to it.

Another domain type. Now you have a choice of what you want to start but they all end in .tf

first off go to http://Unonic.com and decide on a domain name and the ending part (.com.tf .de.tf ect.) Fill out the items neccsary (decription name domain to redirect ect.) and your done log in and you can unlock a bunch of cool features such as email with that address.
reddishblue
Awwwwwwww that sucks, I was hoping that it was a free TLD
matt9875
Thanks for that this rules i like the .com.tf one i think ill use them but .com is better even tho you have to pay
dotapinoy3480
you could also use these domain names for free:

1 yourname.co.uk

2 hm/yourname.com or .org .biz .net

3 yourname.ws (1 week trial i think but if you would earn e-money they'll continually host your site).

4 yourname.cjb.net or .cjb.com

5. yourname.makes.it or has.it or loves.it etc (funny dns but sounds cool to the public)

just google it for more info

cheers
abhinavm24
ya thnks for the links, such post must be active.
they do help a lot when needed.
thanks Very Happy
johans
dotapinoy3480 wrote:
you could also use these domain names for free:

1 yourname.co.uk

2 hm/yourname.com or .org .biz .net

3 yourname.ws (1 week trial i think but if you would earn e-money they'll continually host your site).

4 yourname.cjb.net or .cjb.com

5. yourname.makes.it or has.it or loves.it etc (funny dns but sounds cool to the public)

just google it for more info

cheers

nice share this free domains but these are not all free. only selected can be used.
Nyasro
nobody offer free top level domain
and to get top level domain one should
pay for it

subdomain like com.tf is better for
testing purpose and they dont
rank high in search engine as well