FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your age group?

What age group are you in?
10 - 15
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
16 - 20
43%
 43%  [ 19 ]
21 - 25
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
26 - 30
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
31 - 35
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
36 - 40
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
41 - 45
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
46 - 50
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
51 - 55
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
56 - 60
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
61 - 65
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
66 - 70
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

jylan
Well, I'm wondering what the most popular age group is, so I've made a poll. I'm actually in the 10 - 15 age group Wink
jylan
The Master DCK
13 here and i know more about this stuff than anyone in my family
jylan
Yeah, I'm 13 too . I wonder how many other 13 year olds are on this forum? Laughing
jylan
The Master DCK
proably about 1/15 at the most (that is my guess)
jylan
If you do, what languages do you know? I know XHTML, XML and CSS.
jylan
ravi_9793
mine age is 22.
Vrythramax
Some of us are dinosaurs, 40+.
The Master DCK
i know a little html alot of bbcode working on more but it takes some time since i have just started with it all
Vrythramax
The Master DCK wrote:
i know a little html alot of bbcode working on more but it takes some time since i have just started with it all

bow down to the master huh?

Shocked
The Master DCK
It started out as a joke on some of my friends on a game i always won so i am the master and my name abbreviated was DCK so The Master DCK and you can kneel if you want to instead i know alot more than just this kinda stuff. I built my pc from scratch have worked countless hours on my xbox and have finally built my server
SpellcasterDX
I'm in the 10-15 age group. I'm 14. Yes, a young webdesigner who's into HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and PHP. PHP being my favorite. I might become a professional coder when I grow up. Who knows? Laughing
The Master DCK
Yes coding is one of my great hobbies i am getting into and learning so much as just getting started it is great. Though very tough to juggle alot of different things at once like i do though it is getting very stressful i gota take it down to about 2 and my main 2 are html and php.
scryoko
Hey, ^_^

I'm in the "16-20" age group, currently twenty years old. And for scripting languages, I know HTML, CSS, and a wee bit 'o Javascript. Also a pinch of Java too. Gah... I wish I knew more. ^^0

Regards,
-- scryoko
vinx_18
I just turn 21 last september...yah ryt...age does not matter in learning things...Bow down to you...when I was at that age...I only knew html...pascal...heheh...But now I know php,javascript, shell scripting, action script in flash, c, c++, java...asp, vbscript, includes mysql and oracle for database back end..I love 3ds max and flash too...sony vegas for video editing..photoshop and fireworks for image,buttons..etc. editing...Currently I'm into xml with its faily xform,xhtml, xsl xpath,xpointer...and AJAX technology...Smile Oh...for CMS ...i like joomla or mambo instead of php-nuke and xoops...Smile That's it...
Arseniy
I'm 13, my birthday is 11 January. I know HTML... and maybe that's all. I'm not so experted in Internet. But, I know QuickBasic well.
reddishblue
I am 12 and a half, as for coding languages, I am quite good with HTML and bbcode but thats about it, really I care about graphic design a lot more that web design.
BuBbLe
I'm in 10-15..
saratdear
I am 13, and will turn 14 on June 4. I was thinking that I was one of the youngest, now I can see that there are a lot of 13 year old guys.
Laughing
eku53ru
I'm eighteen years old, but when I joined FriHost I was seventeen; either way, I fall in the 16-20 age group in the poll. Looks like quite a few people on this site are young. XD

I started learning HTML when I was twelve or thirteen, but I haven't really taken the time to teach myself much of anything else. I've been trying to teach myself PHP and a twinge of MySQL, but to no avail.
sponge
Hi! I'm 19 years old. It seems that the age group here are too young. How long you've been here guys?
KoiboySG1
Im 21 years old.
ashok
well, we got lot of teens here... Very Happy
Srs2388
I'm 18 so im in the 16-20 age group
I don't know hardly any coding at all... I only know how to use the computer pretty good, like if something is wrong with it a software or hardware problem I usually fix it.
funnyerror
I am in the 16-20 age group which, as of now, is the most popular! Wooohooo, go 16-20 year-olds!!

-JC
Alias
Oh well.. I'm at 16-20 years old group... It seems that this age group had the majority... hehe! Very Happy
standready
Vrythramax wrote:
Some of us are dinosaurs, 40+.

So that is what we are?
bluecradle
I'm also in the 16-20 yr old group Very Happy
next year i will be 21 so bye-bye to that group haha... Shocked
ocalhoun
This thread =

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6062.html
erlendhg
15 here!
(and I'm developing sudoku software Shocked)
Did I hear anyone shout "GEEK"? Razz
JJGY
damn, a lot of kiddies here...
I'm *ahem* fourteen as well >.>

Anyway, I got started on html awhile back, but the recent aquisition of photoshop and dreamweaver through my school (don't ask how I pulled that off) has rekindled my interest in web design. I've started designing basic clansites for a little bit of money here and there. I know a decent amount of HTML and CSS, and enough PHP to be able to pick through code and get stuff to work, although I'm not able to do any useful coding with it. Hopefully I'll get better, but I have very little time on my hands to do so now that wrestling has started again.
Josso
Vrythramax wrote:
The Master DCK wrote:

Shocked

I hope I'm not that cynical when I'm 40.

Laughing jk

Anyway I'm 15
Tatsumaru
I'm immortal.

And I'm eighteen years old. Almost nineteen, one month to go.
The-Master
Vrythramax wrote:
The Master DCK wrote:

Shocked

Yeah I found that stupid seen as I am the master and He is the master DCK.

Oh well. If he wants to bow down to me fair enough...

This is a major subliminal message. Please email me if you find it as I think it is really cool. My email address is the-master@supanet.com Anyway Congratulations if you found this as I really did think that no one would ever find it and it would be one of those things on the Internet that no one will ever find like one of those free sites that no one ever visits. Not like ones made on this site they are cool!!! I love this site and thanks for it.

I am age 16 so I am in the majority age group!!!
darrenpaul
I'm a good owl teenager...but in my late teen years. Wink
Raul_khan
i'm 23 years old. and enjoying life!!!! Smile
Aless
22. I feel old. Razz
Hogwarts
ocalhoun wrote:
This thread =

Yay for another one of Ocalhoun's pictures :p (I prefer your Zeppelin pictures.)

14, here. I know hyper-text-markup-language, graphics design, a little javascript and currently I am learning Php: Hyper Preprocessor (Yes, I'm typing the full names as I want frih$)
x-0n3
18. =P
Well, I see there's alot of kids in here. Those kids are advancing fast.

I knew HTML, PHP, ASP, SQL and some Java when I was 14, so no wonder. ^^
Yeha, and this thread is old but interesting.

x-0n3.
hunnyhiteshseth
Hey why havent you included below 10yr. & above 70yrs. group. Do you think there cant be anybody too young or too (or may bea little Wink ) old here?
Next time keep that in mind.

Anyway, I am in 16-20group. I will not go in the languages known to me as it will take lot of typing & thinking & I am too lazy for that. Cool
Vrythramax
The Master DCK wrote:
Yes coding is one of my great hobbies i am getting into and learning so much as just getting started it is great. Though very tough to juggle alot of different things at once like i do though it is getting very stressful i gota take it down to about 2 and my main 2 are html and php.

Don't foget CGI/PERL. Just out of curiousity, how did playing games on an xbox help your programming skills???
Hogwarts
jylan wrote:
Well, I'm wondering what the most popular age group is, so I've made a poll. I'm actually in the 10 - 15 age group Wink
jylan

I just picked this up... But how can an AGE GROUP be popular?

Perhaps more common, but not more popular...

You don't "decide" what age group you're in.. It's determined by the date of your birth, therefore you have no choice over it.
[FuN]goku
turned 16 @ november 16th 2006 Razz
hunnyhiteshseth
[quote="Hogwarts
I just picked this up... But how can an AGE GROUP be popular?

Perhaps more common, but not more popular...

[/quote]

You cant even say that age group is more common, it just means more people in that age group has replied to this specific thread, thats all. It does not signify anything else.
mika56
Utopia GFR
Sure thing, lots of teens here Very Happy

Im 32 (turning 33 soon) and one of the dinosaurs out there Very Happy

Im not that surprised to find out that more and more kiddies get acquainted with the computer-internet world; good thing for the information & communication society Smile
Vrythramax
I think this topic has run it's course, I'm forced to even trash posts from those who admit being 12....against the rules BTW, minimum age is 13.

Does nobody read the rules?

-locked-