FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My latest design....

aningbo
check out this latest design by me. of course the graphics are not design by me but i modified them with mirror and shadow effects..

http://www.ncfpulse.tk is the site
SamiTheBerber
Nice design Wink I likes it Very Happy Only that I didn't like was the Copyright link. Green doesn't suit with orange and copytext can even be smaller. Orange can be so close red that someone can't see green on it. But very good try Wink I really like it.

Remember! Layout is never finish, anytime can make better Wink i have noticed that myself, that's why I need to rebuild my own page and might post that here to get rate Wink
packiyanathsk
Nice use of scripting in the site. Even though the layout is normal it looks good.

If you see the Images on the top.. I mean when you mouse move over the images... the description that comes I think the font is not the same for all the Images description. Do you see the Botton of the page shaking up and down when u move over on different images. but this doesnt happen when u go into a link from home page. hope u got it.

Regards
Packiyanath.S.K.
http://packiyanathsk.frihost.net
thame
It's a nicely designed site, hovering over one of the nav options in FF XP makes the whole page shift down a bit, but that's one error I saw.
aningbo
hey guys. thanx for the lovely comments.. i really appreciate that. will be working on those improvements soon. my system is rather fast and so never notice those errros...anyway will be luking for that next update.

aning
digibluez
Looks good,but i hate popups.They slow down.
SagMan
I don't like this design... sorry...
Anderman
Hmmm,
I the design is good, nice and simple
But i just dont like the colours

Apart form that an ok site
Smile

/Anderman
vln004
i like the icons, i dislike the colors.

A suggestion, get away from that boxy 'portal' look, i can't stand those anymore, every other site has it and it's rather boring. might i suggest you learning css/div based designs? =D
zealotman
Nice design, but I don't like the color very much, Cool

Who's the baby in the picture?
kartalizma
o my gote! Shocked This site is best
ldnet
wow its great, i always thought of getting myself a theme that has white and light orange in it looks really great.
joshua_erceg
Cool
I like your color scheme Smile
AG007
Nice site.
Really well done.
Perfect for what you are using it for.

Ill give you a 9/10.

Improving alway good.
James007
1. Which content management system did you use? e107? phpnuke?
2. I like the design a lot, keep up the good work please!

James Smile
RiSC
Nice clean design.. Well done
budazz
like it....php nuke huh!...
menhao
hey, body, it is really really beautiful, i am sure you must spent quite a lot of time on it. good luck!
smart19
keep on building the web improve the quality of the site
you have done a good job
Motoracer380
cool i like the way the links work.
cafein
Its ok at all..but many development you need ..especiallt on colours i can simply say i t s not interesting but design and other thngs are great!!what can i say..good job
good luck
MazzaDesign
couldn't open site.
aningbo
man... i cant believe i got so much of replies. i haven't check this site for a while as i was busy with my classes and all that. oh my college gives me too much of pressure... sucks...lol

hey thanx so much for all those criticisms and of course the +ve comments too. i do see some error specialy about the link and of course cant help with the ads....hehehe

this is my own design and not of php nuke or watever it is. i designed it myself n will improve it as the days go by but if i have enough time. not to mention the icons which was re-design by me.
aningbo
well i like the colors and wont be changing it for sometime Smile