FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IF you Play Halo or CoD on PC, read this.

polly-gone
Visit The Elite Warriors. We are currently only a Halo PC clan but we are going to expand to Halo 2 once it comes out on PC. We are also soon going to expand to Call Of Duty on PC. If you play Halo visit our website. If you play CoD visit our website soon.
NarcoticGetz
hmm ... i feel its a waste that halo 2 for pc will only be available to vista useres, i mean that means you need to buy vista which is gonna be a good $100-200 possibly even more, then you have to spend $50 on the new halo 2 itself, when its been out ofr the xbox for if my memory servers me right, 2 years going on 3 and it has better controls.
Only problem with the xbox one i suppose is you need someone with a Capture Card or another device that lets you record video straight from things such as Video cameras and anything with AV cord connections. halo pc was easy to do but i don't know about halo 2 vista. Seems like a waste of money, while at the same time i want to get it as with halo pc came halo custom edition, so do i feel will come for halo 2 vista. Which should be incredible with how most people are with making maps and other content Razz

sorta got off topic there, nice site by the way.
Jaan
Where are you located??? And do you guys play Custom Edition? I play both... I'm in Australia right now.
polly-gone
We are currently located in the USA.