FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like Commando PC game?

ryukenden
I like Commando PC game very much as I feel like really involving in the world war. Very much exciting game. I like all Commando, Commando 2 and 3. I am waiting for next series.
arkebuzer
ryukenden wrote:
I like Commando PC game very much as I feel like really involving in the world war. Very much exciting game. I like all Commando, Commando 2 and 3. I am waiting for next series.

Ahhh... old memories!
I havent played any of them in a long time... But I remember when they were first released. They were unique in the gamestyle.
Nutteloos
Hmm... played all of 'em, 2 mostly. I didn't really like 3 and 1 was a little too hard. (and time-consuming)

What I liked about 2 was that it was very intuitive. I mean, even I could complete it. Ahh, and completeing a mission without killing a single enemy beats anything. Well, a lot of things. Smile
sgwreviews
Oh yes, these were the best games when they were released. I really, really love them.
I think I will be replaying the 2nd game soon.
xerosyne
Commandos 1 was groundbreaking. 2 was the best in my opinion with challenging puzzles requiring variation in play. 3 kinda sucked and I ran into trouble getting it working properly widescreen. Avoid Commandos Strike Force, it looks and plays like a dog.
Lusiphur
God I loved Commando's when it first game out, I think it still holds the honour of being the only game I have that I've never completed.

A great game that promotes planning and strategy over just all out killing. Never played 2 or 3, are they worth getting?
ryukenden
If you love Commando 1, then very likely you will also like commando 2 and 3. Very entertaining for me. I felt like I am really involving in the world war.