FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

American Shooting

PenBuddy
Has anyone else heard about the american shooting. Apparentlty the man who was killed was departing from his stag night and then shot a few hours before he was due to be married! I found out about this on bbc news.
ahamed
Where is the souce of this news ???????
Star Wars Fanatic
I will look for the source, the whole story is (at least as far as I can remember) cops shot and killed a man on his way to his Wedding. The car hit a Police car, and the cops thought the men inside had a gun, which is why they shot at the car.

Here is a source: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/breaking_news/story/474579p-399218c.html
maclui
Very cuestionable action from the cops, from what I know they were believed to have guns and drugs they were coming out of a table dance were cops believed there were drugs and gun traffic, first they shoot them latter they investigate. It was found that they were clean, the guy whi was going to marrie died.
palavra
PenBuddy wrote:
Has anyone else heard about the american shooting. Apparentlty the man who was killed was departing from his stag night and then shot a few hours before he was due to be married! I found out about this on bbc news.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-58919.html