FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gears of War - dreams?

AceofSpadeZ
Recently I got a few friends toplay Gears of War with me a few times over the past few days and recently I was told by one of the friends of a Dream that they had about Gears of war - Playing it as if they were in the game, after i was told that. I started thinking about it and proceded to ask my friends one at a time when they were by themselves and asked if they had recently had any dreams about Gears of War? Everyone that i have played with even a girl who has done nothing but simply watch me play online for 10 min said that she to has had dreams about it, mostly about the chainsawing in the game, wich was the first thing she had seen when she saw the game, and i was wondering has anyone else out there has had any dreams about Gears of War? and if so, what were they about, and do you think that the addiction to the game is related to the dreams?
oear56
is that game any good at all i want to get it when i get an xbox 360. what is the gameplay like and is it a good game to play on the internet
traxion
everywhere where u hear gear of war u hear happy ppl

the game is one of the best games ever and the best game on the xbox 360

the grafics are the best u can get
the gameplay is good realisem. the singelplayer mode u can compare with the COD singelplayer mode. but then even better

the game is a hit and a must have if u got an 360 and u like shooters
AceofSpadeZ
definately, and if not a good reason to pick up a 360 in general Smile
anders aka sensei
I'm an only computerplaying freak, no portable devices..... but i have heard a lot of good things about gears of war, but can anyone tell me what kind of game it actually is! just wondering....hoping anyone would answer my deep thoughts;)

Anders aka Sensei