FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Least favorite song?

AceofSpadeZ
Anything rap.
Ozzy
Most of the sh*t they play on the radio and tv.
achene
Theres alot. As you both mentioned: Rap/hip hop and radio hits. It's actually kinda funny why no good music gets popular and only the bad. O
Captain Fertile
I try to be open minded about music and have to say that the only genre I really cannot learn to like is opera. I can even get by with Jazz (just) but opera really does not ignite anything inside me apart from my ulcer.

As for my least favourite song, hmmm (thinking);
Off the top of my head I am going to say The Chicken Song (I think that was its title) by Spitting Image.

I detest that song (using the word song loosely here) because there is absolutely nothing at all going for it other than marketability at the time.

For those of you who are too young to remember this song I would suggest you never listen to it you lucky swines I have been scarred for life by its cheap tackiness.

Now that I have posted this I will no doubt have a flash of inspiration and remember that there is another song I dislike even more.

Regards
The Captain
pudovkin
"Macarena"? HAHAHHA
rfarrand
i agree with aceofspadez....i hate rap...can you even tell what they are saying in any of the songs...or what, do we not care what it says. i am sorry but if i am listening to the music, i love to know what is actually being said before i just take it for what it is...just sounds like a bunch of talking and screaming if you ask me...is that music??? does anyone consider rap music? or is it something else? if you like rap, i am sorry you are reading this...just my opinion, you are entitled to yours.
charlieg
to the above: I seriously recommend you guys check out Jurassic 5 or 2pac, as you can hear what those guys are saying loud and clear. Rap is an element of the culture that is Hip Hop, which is by music for music and nothing but the music.

That said, my humps, by the Black Eyed Peas. It's my ex girlfriend's fault entirely, but it's also too damn catchy.
TheGeek
Anything that Britany Spears "sings"
Hayvanadam
This is my favorite Very Happy
http://www.jukeboxalive.com/audio_play_offsite.php?mid=518995&skin=518990
tony
hmm. would have to be something emo, rap, or country. idk what. maybe an afi, panic, or thursday song... gah. lol
SimonWSTS
Anything produced as a huge publicity stunt to make money rather than for love of the music would have to be my least favourite. i.e. most "pop" music you hear on the radio now adays).

It saddens me so to hear all the commercial rubbish of people who are in the business because they look goof and perhaps have a scraping of talent rather than people who have a tremendous passion for music who pour their efforts in to creating their own sounds.
Aimewitue
Lastest Song :Mario- How Do I Breath,sound like let melove you but still good
peaceninja
roseanne barr singing the national anthem

barfs
angel_of_death
well, i hate anything tht i cant understand. Razz
thts usually dam fast rap. tht sht doesnt evn hav a tune!!! how can you call tht music Evil or Very Mad
BladeRunner
"Barbie Girl" is a particularly vomitous tune.