FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate My Cat!

rslate

Chloe, curling up in a little bowl. She's full grown, just a runt.

Max, who wedged himself under a blanket as well. He's fully grown as well, but he's another runt. Laughing

Anybody got any cats to share?
x-0n3
Woha, those cats are so cute. =P
I like cats - they're so smart, sneaky, small and furry. I preffer those over dogs. I did once had a cat, he got ran over by a car, unfourtunetly. =[

x-0n3.
Daisie
Very Happy Lovely cats ! they look so peacefull...
I got 2 moggies, both rescued. One is a outdoor cat, oblivious to anything but his food and spot on the bed and the other is like a shadow to me...
We are getting a dog soon (hubby's brill idea Confused ) I wonder how they are going to react to it...

A runt is a mongrel (no breed) right ?
jwellsy

Those runts would barely make a snack.

Wink
william
Nice cats. I really like cats; and I, too, prefer them over dogs. I once took care of a cat, it was really playful and interactive, plus, it was never violent.

@jwellsy
Barely make a snack?! Shocked Oh yeah, the second cat looks cool in that image. Laughing
The Master DCK
well we have an evil cat that was my sisters till she moved out and once bit me on the ear and caused me to bleed. i still say my sister trained the cat to do it but no one believes me. Evil or Very Mad
bonestorm74
Nice cats! The one in the bowl is pretty funny... cats find the weirdest places to curl up and have a sleep. Ours like getting in the bathroom sink for a sleep. They don't like it so much when I suddenly turn on the water.
Keran
Rate the cats hehehe Very Happy
I'm no expert, but i guess the first one got cool hair so ... 8/10? ;p
Oh yea i forgot to add that the "Blanket Cat" pwnz ;]
Nexttoaradish
kitties!
matysaf
Very, very nice cats. My cat is always lie on windowsill, he's so lazy, but I love him.
Studio Madcrow
matysaf wrote:
Very, very nice cats. My cat is always lie on windowsill, he's so lazy, but I love him.

That's what cats do... Sleep all day. They really did get the better end of the evolutionary bargain...
fiorello
wow really nice. So lovely Smile)
wingedhope
nice cat. wow never used to like cats until one day i went to a friend's house and she had a cat and i realized that cats were'nt so bad and they dont have to be cared for as much as dogs. What types of cats are there?
Motoracer380
ive got 3 cats and no pictures..two are huge...and ones a runt... but i like the top cat chloe shes adorable
rslate
jwellsy wrote:

Those runts would barely make a snack.

Wink

Looks like a Maine Coon... very beautiful cats. I have one of those as well, I'll see I if I can't find a pic of him. (I could be wrong on what he is, I'm no expert)
rslate
Daisie wrote:
A runt is a mongrel (no breed) right ?

Using it in the sense of 'runt of the litter'... very small cats Smile slightly larger than kittens but don't get bigger.
jwellsy
Rslate,
he does look like a Maine Coon.
But, Actually he is a Norwegian Forest Cat.
http://www.breedlist.com/norwegian-fc-breeders.html
Last trip to the vet he was 18lbs.
He has the greatest disposition for a cat, I have ever seen.
I am very blessed that he has chosen me to be his human.
He follows me around room to room more than my yellow lab.
And he has over 2 dozen vocalizations that he talks, chortles and sings with.
I've been teaching him to sit and shake hands like a dog,
He actually does it about 1/3 of the time.
He also mimics a few words, so I am trying to teach him to say "F You".
He as mimicked "F YOU" maybe a dozen times but not consistently.
I don't think there is a mean bone in his body.
I have never seen him exhibit any kind of meanness.
He loves to be right up next to me, but not on me.
He is very conscience about his feet placement on you.
He will actually slip/fall to the floor rather than dig into you with his nails.

I have always been a dog person,
then I met this cat at the local humane shelter.
We certainly do have a strong bond between us.
I can see why people pay $700-$800 for one of these 'Wegies'.
jharsika
That cat sound awesome and nice! My cats are rude and sometimes vicious. But cute funny to watch and cuddly.
Here's Cleo (aka Cleopatra because of her markings)

She's unbelievably cute! She's mean to the the other cat Shadow. And she is mine Smile

here is a nice yet grouchy old cat. Shadow:

Cleo and Shadow cuddling

Sorry about the amount of pictures....I love my cats.[/img]

EDIT: Pardon my bad grammar/english. I am very VERY tired.
indeedwrestling
I used to have a cat just like that. But when I moved, he disappeared. Perhaps that's old Wally?
Hayvanadam
@jwellsy
>Your cat looks like a lion either than cat Very Happy whats it genus
urbanbuddha
OMG~ So cute~ n_n Here's my baby:

jwellsy
Heyvanadam, that is a Norwegian Forest Cat.
Check out the third post before yours,
I described him pretty well there.
I have been tempted to shave him and leave that full maine
just to see if he would look even more like a little lion.
nigam
nice cat you out there. but i don't like cats, just love seeing them to other people.
crimson_aria
wow, nice cats!! I love cats so much. But I don't have one though.
Captain Fertile
All the cats here are beautiful.

We have had cats (and dogs) in the past and will no doubt do so again (well the cats anyway) if we move somewhere we could keep a cat, we cant in our house at the moment. I know my wife wants one and I really fancy one too but dont tell here I said that.

The problem is I have a slight allergy to them and sometimes my eyes burn really badly after stroking a cat but it is worth it for the companionship these cool creatures offer.

The best thing about cats is that they toilet train themselves, they also offer love rather than obedience so if a cat sits with you its because she wants to be with you and never because you have ordered her to.
Vladalf
All of you got nice cats Very Happy.
I like cats but I don't want to have one though.
guugu
whatta cuties those all... my favourites were urbanbuddhans cat(oh those lovely blue eyes :>) and jharsikas Shadow (i love black cats)
erlendhg
Awwww...
So cuUute!
Really nice cats Smile
thealpha
your cat is so cute
jeanoradean
THey're all very cute! I don't have a cat (yet) but really intend to get one as soon as we move out of our appartment and into our house with large garden Wink
Psycho_X52
Is the firs cat eatable?
Just kidding.
I like the half cat half lion.
I can't have a cat, because now I have a bodgerigar.
Rico
A plethora of adjectives assault my consciousness when I look at the ultimate cuteness of these felines. Gorgeously cute, extremely- tremendously- enormously- awfully- really- particularly- exceptionally- exceedingly- stupendously cute. You can just eat them up.
silentdae
@rslate: Chloe is sooo cute, she wins.

Here's my new cat, Muffin, i got her about 2 weeks ago:

She looks like a kitten here:
pashmina
really nice and cute too.
ThornsOfSorrow
@silentdae: I love that second picture. She looks like she's about to fall over because her head is too big. Laughing She has really cool markings too. I love cats that have lots of different colors like that.
silentdae
@ThornsOfSorrow: haha yea i never noticed that! Thank you, i'll tell her you said that. Smile
I love cats like that too, i've had a couple. I think she's a caliby (calico/tabby).
She looks very similar to this cat:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Coca-cat.jpg
Which is described as "Tabby-patterned and red torbie"
But she's got more white so i guess she's a caliby.
varon
SOO adorable Very Happy will give a 9/10 Very Happy
bulek
Rate my cats

In my opinion they are very cute and they like each other very much.
Josephwweaver
I love cats and everyone of those babys are adorable.
miacps
Wow, jwellsy! Thats no cat, thats a freakin' Lion!

Heres a couple of kittens that like to wreck my back yard. Their mom is also a runt.

The black one we call "Kitty clone" because it looks almost exactly like the mother and the gray one is Master Splinter!
KellaDayne
Wow! Your cat is so nice! I love cats very much! And yours is very cute! ^_^
MasterfulMongoose
my aunt had a cat that used to kill dogs around her house....but she had to send it to a farm because the neighbors were getting pissed...now it kills mice and birds in peace in a farm somewhere Wink
harryj03
12 out of 10...they are beautiful species
Wow they're a so cute cats but the eyes looks so evil ^^"
thealpha
oh, they are very cute
rheanna
Laughing Aww .. all those kittys are soooo cute and adorable

I have a black cat and wouldn't trade him for the world. That's his side of the bed. Laughing
Sirpale
Very cute cats Smile I dont have cats on myself, but many of my friends have. :>
Bru, stuffce
This is Brewster. He is a British Blue Scottish Fold. Basically this is a standard British Blue with the ears of a Scottish Fold

Rico
"Beware of people who dislike cats." - Irish proverb
tefa_taftaf2010
woooooooooooooow

it's so so so so cute cat

and the others are also cute too

i hope i have one
miacps
Your cat looks slightly evil, rheanna! Razz
ryanh2006
Hi there fellow cat lovers! yeah those cats are great. I adore Taz, my Persian Cat, because of his personality. He is so smart and cool. The way he plays with me is awesome, he is quite the pouncer and stalker. Like people said on this thread they have the strangest habits. I love it when I discover Taz in a new, crazy and often squashed location!
regards
rslate wrote:

Max, who wedged himself under a blanket as well. He's fully grown as well, but he's another runt. Laughing

I love Max more. Max seems very cute when it is sleeping.
guugu wrote:
whatta cuties those all... my favourites were urbanbuddhans cat(oh those lovely blue eyes :>) and jharsikas Shadow (i love black cats)

I shared the same favourite with Guugu (by chance). I love the blue eyes of urbanbuddhans also. Their eyes sometimes look blank but sometimes look bright! Very interesting!

Wink Regards
P.S. I love cats tough I don't have one.
Mannix
Barn cats are way cooler than these domestic ones...
neljx
You have beautiful cats!
iJonno
Heh .. First one is cute .. Second is .. Uhh .. Weird .. But funny in a way.
I have one cat that likes to curl up near my dogs and once one of my dogs rolled over it. He didn't notice she was there becuase she wasn't lying up next to him, just near him. I remember I got a photo of it. Just can't find it anywhere.

Jonno'
thealpha
wow! they are lovely. thanks for sharing the photos.
i have cats in my house, too. they are fat and lovely. their name are funny and happy, as they always can keep me smile.
hiquality
WoW! Ypur kitties are so cute !! they look so .. lazy Laughing . I Like cats sooooooo much Very Happy from a 1-10 i'll rate your cats 1000000 Wink
cvkien
my mom just brought back a kitten, i guess is same kind like Max. and she is naughty. when the first time i saw her, she was skinny. but now, i feed her everyday with milk, oh my god, she like milk so much and all my family adore her so much. and now she is on the way becomming like a ball!! she gain 200gm per week! so i see your cat also vey cute.
bri4n5
Hmmmm... lovely kitties, i have one, he's name is Randy like Linus Torvalds' cat Wink
roboguyspacedude
Cute cats. Cats are cute creatures. since this said rate your cat I will give them 9/10.
Shewolf
Aww... so many cuties! I love cat's, and there's no way I will rate any of them Razz Every cat is a cat's master or mistress and I have no right to judge them Laughing
wxzt
The cats are very fat!
Don't you want them to keep fit??
SlowWalkere
Those are two cute cats...! I've got two of my own. My older one, Faith, is a plump tabby. She's you're average sized cat with a little bit of a pot belly - too much sleeping, not enough running around.

My other cat, Hope, looks a lot like Chloe. She's also tiny, seemingly half the size of my other cat. Although she wasn't the runt of the litter, she was the second smallest cat. My wife and I were going to adopt the runt, but she died before she was old enough to be safe for adoption. So we adopted the last kitten in the litter (for some reason no one wanted her!).

Although I always loved dogs, and I still wish that I had a dog, I do enjoy having my two cats. They are cute and playful, and always do the darndest things. These stories are usually uninteresting to people that don't own cats, but as a cat owner you know it's enough to lighten up your day.

- Walkere
virre
Whilest I don't have any cat at the moment, and have to get work and money before I can become guardian of any kind of animal, my girlfriends home houses theese two:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=exqZZWAuDmk

and next monday she get home her third cat, the one at the top of this article,
http://www.magazin24.se/?p=main&mode=all&id=9689&comment=list#jump

He was left abonded together with 6 other kittens and three cat mums, how was not that old. Then they had the luck to be brought to the cat sheleter where my girlfriend volunteer. Today just two of the kittens and two mums surived for more than a week. ):
m00tmuffin
Awwww...all these kitties are adorable!

Here are mine...

DC! (Stands for Doughnut Cat/Devil Cat.)

Sparky/Sparkle!

Smokey!

And my baby, Prissy/Miss Priss!
qazwsx741
cats are cute i think. but these cats are a little not . in any way,i love small cats.
silvertailsfox
Awww...such cute cats! x3 I used to have a grey tabby but he ran away. Surprised
There's a really fat tabby in our neighborhood. Her stomach seriously sticks out but it's really cute. :3
azbuky
Oh my god! Chloe is gorgeous! Smile I also have 2 cats and a dog.
brucedes
This is ninja. Best cat in the whole damn world!

dolliedreams
OoOoh those cats are so cute(never give a cat, milk Exclamation )I do not have a cat though Crying or Very sad . I have a dog Very Happy! But I still think your cats are adorable.
furtasacra
Everybody has such cute cats! Well, here's mine...

Here's my teddy bear Renfield distributing fur on some clean laundry. He's fifteen years old, and dislikes having his picture taken, so he always looks paranoid or ticked off in photos, but he's a sweetheart.

This is Chloe taking a nap on a kitchen shelf. She's not a baby, she's just tiny. And spoiled. I am cat furniture. She's snoozing in my lap as I write this.

Last but not least, Grendel, the Egyptian mau. He's spotted like a wildcat and has a temper to match. I believe he thinks he really is ancient royalty.

And of course, that's Renfield indignantly wearing a sweater, and an angry, soaking wet Chloe down there in my sig file.
roboguyspacedude
your cats are cute. I would rate them 8/10. I don't have any cats, i only have a dog.
miacps
Heres some:

1 hour later...

My cats never miss a chance to sleep in something new and unconventional.
JessieF

Here's my cat. Smile His name is Whiskers. He's so sweet. Smile
wlfgngct
urbanbuddha wrote:
OMG~ So cute~ n_n Here's my baby:

Very cute. Always liked siamese
russel26
what a nice cat....very cute... i think your so cute2 like your cat... nononop... just kidding.. Shocked
secondeye
OOOh Great mycoo chobi, HEHEHHE, I love cats like that too, i've had a couple. I think she's a caliby
Which is described as "Tabby-patterned and red torbie"
But she's got more white so i guess she's a caliby.
Cddhesh
Hi all,Its clear that everyone likes cats.I still remember our neighbors cat.Everyone used to call him Rock,It was well built because our neighbor has hotel.Its color was shining brown.Its height was abnormal one.Taller then other cats in our small village.But its sound was very low and used to be quite most of the time.It died few years back.I dont have any of its photo to share with you.Everyone remembers it still.
miacps
Miss Priss looks like my neighbor's evil cat.

She'll wait next to the fence watching me and when I stick my hand next to the fence so she can smell me, she lays into me with her claws and makes a horrible hiss. Man, my neighbor's cat is such a psycho..
PatTheGreat42
I once saw this site called like "Infinite Cats." This dude took a picture of his cat, and posted it on the internet. The next guy was supposed to take a picture of his cat, except in front of the picture of the last cat, and the next guy takes a picture of his cat in front of that cat, and another and another and so on and so forth. It was really cool.

Point is, I think your cat would make an excellent addition to the site.
crystalami
Wow, adorable! But i rather have a dog Twisted Evil. But your cat us pretty darn amazing.
zjosie729
Awww... They're so cute! I like Chloe better than Max though, just because of her color. I really, really want to get a cat, but my parents wouldn't let me.
filet
Those are pretty lovely cats.
I'll post my cats pictures next time.
silvertailsfox
Awwww...cats! x3 I love cats and yours are really cute~
Wow, this is a long thread... owo
anttimies
All of you got nice cats Very Happy.
I like cats but I don't want to have one though.
melissareich
They are really cute! I'd rate em a 10 being the cutest things ever XD
mattyj
rslate wrote:

"Chloe" looks like my old cat Ugly, she was such a nice cat but got ran over Sad
black1029
how nice... very cute.. i like cats i have also cats but im sorry we dont have a picture of them well i love cat and dog... they are so funny when playing around my bed....
Mrs Lycos
All are beutiful ^^. [/img]
geschichteonline
rslate wrote:

I'v no cat but this is very lovely Smile
klompie
geschichteonline wrote:
rslate wrote:

indeed.. they are so cute Very Happy Very Happy
pugboy
I hate cats. But I fo think some of them are cute, and that includes your cats Smile
aningbo
wow... they are cute but how do u manage them?? it must be pretty hard for you. had a dog bt they aren't just the thing. i cant manage this animals!!!
BlackRainbow

awww, all of your cats are so cute Very Happy

here are my two:

harvey <3

geri

and both together =] (they pretend they dont like each other but i think they do rlly. hehe)

anyways thats enough pictures i think. lol. i love my cats to much i think ^^
bulek
BlackRainbow, why is harvey's right eye always closed?
Firilacroco

This cat is so cute! :X I'd like one exactly like this.
rheanna
He was killed or I think my neighbors had animal control pick him up. But, when I went there I didn't see him and it's been over about 3mths since I've seen him last.

Lily
This is my cat Negra. She was black but now she is a little bit brown. In the former days she lives at the street and now she eat by many people in my street.

GoldWyvern
All of the cats in this thread are beautiful, and deserve a 10/10.
chyron_8472
Wow, cute cats =)

Here's mine. He's so cute...

First of those is at 14wks, second one is at 17wks

Quickfeet
Wow, i nice cats. I love cats, even though i only have 1 and it runs around wild. I hope to get a cat soon.
tass_
Aww.... reminds me of why a cat is the second thing moving into my new apartment... : ) They are such adorable beings. Back when I was a kid, about until I turned 5 or so, we always had cats at home. But when my mother re-married, her new husband's relatives were allergic, so we didn't get a new cat. And from that day on, I've only had the chance to cuddle my friends' cute kitties.. : ) But once I get that apartment of my own, I'll most definitely get a cat.
Arty
Those pictures are very cute Smile
Fooky
What? Oh, wow, Okay...

Sorry, I miss-read it.

You said, "rate" your cat.

How disappointing.

But it does make more sense than, um, okay, well...

Never mind.
Petsecia
I love cats!
Here is one of mine. Her name is Malu.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45242665@N00/2833379879/
Petsecia
Sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

geschichteonline wrote:
rslate wrote:

Fatality
@ the original poster: Those are some cute cats. I especially like the first one in the bowl. YOu must love them a lot.
nigam
How lovely to look at those cats but unfortunately, i don't like cats...
annipsa
Does anyone have burmese cat?
afpics
Lovely cats... as I wrote elsewhere just a few minute ago, I like 'em, and had just sheltered a lost kitten at my house..

Beautiful animal.. but gotta watchout for those paws... There goes your socks and pillows and everything that can be torn Smile
tamint
wow how many cats

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/121697648_d8cf6e39a5.jpg?v=0[/img]
slashnburn99
nice cats, but can you look at another cat, while you own one!
natilovesmike
There is some nice looking cats here! I like cats. I used to have a cat, she still lives with my parents, but she is the smartest cat I had ever seen. She plays Fetch and wants to know what is going on whenever more than two people are huddled together. IF she is bored she will come and gently nudge you to get attention, but if you ignore her she will start to throw things off the shelves!! I miss her sometimes. Rolling Eyes