FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WII!!!!!!

How do you feel about the Wii?
I'll trade my soul for it.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
I couldn't care less for it.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Wii? WTF is Wii?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Dougnut King
Well, the day has come for the Wii to come out. Whose pumped??? (you can tell I am) If you have any coments on it that you can't hold in any longer, tell me.
Daisie
You should have put this in game Wink
But the wii look cool however aint gonna break the piggy bank for it !
The Master DCK
well i dont have a piggy bank to break and i am too poor to buy it so i will have to wait a while plus i am saving for my 360 but i think that fund will change
wiehls
Your options to vote on are very bi-polar. We can choose," YES! ID TRADEANYTHING FOR ONE", or we can choose "I dont know what it is". Where it the "Id like to try one" or "I know about it and dont think its cool".
But anyways, i would like one but i wouldnt spend very much to get one. Im more in te boat of, I would like to try it.
jwellsy
I too would like to try one.
The Wii is a radical departure from the normal console (sudo-pc) developmental path. I am more interested in the Wii than the ps3. I don't care a bit about ps3's or 360's, I can wait for pc versions to be released. But, the Wii is so different I find it interesting. I hope they prove reliable in the long run, and start a new whole body interactive genre.
Keran
Another wii thread and in a wrong forum i suppouse...

Wii is (or will be in few days) out in my country too, in dollars it will cost about ~250-300$. I'll probably buy it...
arkebuzer
Since Iīm a student I cant really afford Wii :S
But some of my friends are planning to buy it. It will for sure be really interesting to try out the controlls of that console.