FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Auto Submission software

bukaida
Hi,
Is there any software available which will automaticaly submit the web link to all popular search engines so that i need not do it manualy one by one?
Ratman2050
There are but I advise not to use them.

It is better to get a quality link to your site to get indxed in major search engines.

Auto submitters are not good and worthless.

Go here: https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=sitemaps&nui=1&continue=https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/siteoverview%3Fhl%3Den&hl=en

And create a Google Sitemap tool. (Gmail account needed)

That way Googlebot will spider your site.
dude_xyx
You should do it manually , Auto submitters might get you in to trouble
nappa
I always avoid using auto submitter because google hate it and sometimes google even ban a site that use auto submitter. So betting do it manually.

Anyway there are only a few major search engine that you should focus on.
vynes18
yup there is got auto submitter, i had used it.
get link over 95xxx+ site

but i also agree submit manually to major search engine like

google
yahoo
dmoz
msn
ask
georgekalathil
always avoid auto submitting in search engine as auto submissions are hated by google and few others
rheanna
I have an auto submitter. let me go find it..these are best 2 that got me place in the search engines... BRB sorry still trying to recover everything my brother erased on me. GRR.. Can't access it.. it's on my D drive..

look up Blake Anderson

and there's another good one that i have to find that makes unlimited front pages to your site to the search engines. and I can't remember who does that. I have an account with them so I'll look it up. *Grr it's only online now..Unless you have the script then your screwed. dang it.. That script used to make over a 1000 webpages to the seach engines as front pages. http://www.seobackpack.com/ They changed everything.

*One thing that pisses me off.. You spend all this money on this crap then they want want you to pay more even thou you used to have an account with them. Argh...
lerian
I never submit my sites to search engine.
Just try to get more inbound links to your website from other sites.
You can also submit your site to directories. Not good result though, unless you submit it at a good high PR directories, and usually it's not free or at least require back link.
kurdt78
bukaida wrote:
Hi,
Is there any software available which will automaticaly submit the web link to all popular search engines so that i need not do it manualy one by one?

There are many to buy, Hello Engines, cyberfetch, submitwolf, power submitter.
"Easy submit website" is a free submitter, submits too ~ 20 major search engines. Very Happy