FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hair loss

imera
So I am a girl/woman, whatever you may think.

I was born with no hair and developed that to thin hair, so you can see my problem with hair loss. I am 19 now but for some years I have started to stress a lot, my mother say it’s because of that I do loose a lot of hair. Whenever I brush my hair it looks like I have ripped it out :0P

For me to have my hair look thicker I need to wash it every day and dot use anything in it afterwards, and keep it short. Is there any shampoo or anything that will reduce the hairloss?? My grandmother tells me that a woman she knows knows about a product, but she always forgets to ask. I just want thicker hair.

Thanks for reading this :0) and maybe it can help you if you have that problem
benjmd
Get plenty of vitamins in your diet and drink plenty of water to have healthy hair. In addition, I have seen several people (either getting older and losing hair or going through chemotherapy) use Nioxin brand products with some success. I don't know if there are any studies proving its effectiveness, but I have physically seen a thickening of hair in people using Nioxin. You might not be able to find it in a grocery store, but many hair/beauty salons do sell it.

Here's their website: www.nioxin.com
em0o
when it comes to hair, it depends on mostly genetics. Eat healthy, drink lots of water, and I dont' know if it is true, but eating seaweed supposably keeps your hair healthy and also from turning white. You can also try Noxin, or other hair growth treatments out there if worst turns to worst.
Velius
maybe its the high rate of testosterone that is produce and converted in to DHD which is why you should try green tea it helps in blocking testosterone on becoming DHD
deanhills
Velius wrote:
maybe its the high rate of testosterone that is produce and converted in to DHD which is why you should try green tea it helps in blocking testosterone on becoming DHD
Perhaps a person should be careful with blocking testosterone, as that has some known negative affects. Refer the article below:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/side-effects-of-saw-palmetto.html
Saw palmetto is a natural remedy that some people swear by help them to re-grow hair. However some do suffer negative effects from taking the remedy. It's always like that. If you suppress one hormone, then another may overcompensate to keep a balance. Things get out of whack.

I like the remedies below. I particularly like the one with vodka Very Happy
http://www.soyouwanna.com/hair-regrowth-treatments-3440.html
Velius
haha...well thanks for the info about that gained new knowledge