FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

are there any...alternatives to "points"

m-productions
I understand about the points, 1 is removed a day, a warrning at -10 and -20, but (i will if i have to) but im not much of a talker on forums, ive been on one i like for over...3 years and only have 284 posts... as long as you keep your site updated all the time, will you still ban it if you have - points no matter what?
Scorpio
Well this has been said many a time..

The points system exists so that you or anybody else with a hosting account would visit frihost atleast once in a while

By this, they get to see the ads on the site and sometimes may click them.
Since frihost depends on ads for survival, they need you to visit the forum so that clicks on ads may be made more probable.

If you dont visit frihost to post, and simply update your site, what profit is it to frihost?
Animal
m-productions wrote:
I understand about the points, 1 is removed a day, a warrning at -10 and -20, but (i will if i have to) but im not much of a talker on forums, ive been on one i like for over...3 years and only have 284 posts... as long as you keep your site updated all the time, will you still ban it if you have - points no matter what?

As scorpio has said, you need to keep your points total up so that we know you are remaining active on the forums. One good post every 4 days is sufficient since you only lose one point per day and a good post can get you up to 4 points. We don't think that this is too much to ask of our users to receive the best free hosting in the world Wink
m-productions
kk i understand, ill try to keep my posts up then, i was just hopeing there was but ohwell lol.