FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free .com, net, org, eu, co.uk, biz domain names.

mtorregiani
For those who don't believe that domains can be free.

Visit this link

Eclipse is offering 5 free domain names, make sure you register your 5 domain names all at the same time as you cant go back and register another domain even if you only selected one.

Smile

Greetings
Animal
That Website You Posted wrote:
This page is currently unavailable, please try again later

Looks like it may have been an error and has been removed. Confused

Can anyone else access it?
Traveller
I'm seeing the same thing, but I also read what the page before it said:
Quote:
For a limited time only, we’re offering new business customers the opportunity to register up to 5 new domain names for your business, completely free of charge.
{Source: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=domainreg_bus)

Thus, the free registration of the five domains is for new business customers. In other words, the offer is only if you are a business and you are a signing up to become a customer (i.e. someone who pays for their other services).

If you don't plan on buying any other services from them, it would appear this offer would not apply.
Arseniy
...so there is NO totally free top level domain names in world wide web NOW.
*i'm still stay sceptic:)*
mtorregiani
Arseniy wrote:

There is.
www.ddboard.com
www.namepros.com

And there is a lot more.
reddishblue
Those are free, but you still have to post in their forums, and I like to devote my thoughts to Frihost...
Tom7
I used hostingdude.com and just bought a domain.
ashok
Tom7 wrote:

1.99$ Shocked ? Is your domain always up & running? Are they ICANN certified? or do they park their domains on some other server?
Traveller
Tom7 wrote:

...but what else did you buy? I looked into hostingdude, but then discovered the following statement:
Quote:
$1.99* Domain Names, Transfers and Renewals! with each and every new, non-domain product you buy -- no quantity limit! $1.99 reflected in your shopping cart at checkout.
(Source: https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/registrar/search.asp?prog_id=register_cheap_domain_names_cheap_web_hosting - emphasis added.)

I also checked out Globat, and tried to register a .info domain for $1.95, but it kept saying the domain name was already taken, although I have verified its availability via several sources. After several emails, "live chat" sessions, and phone calls over a two-day period, all they would do was refer me to one of their "sister companies" (or should that be "sinister"? LOL!) which had a higher price.

Finally, I found DomainDiscover, and got the .info domain (yes, the one that Globat said was not available) for 88 cents - nothing more. I have posted more information about this in this message.
lpuniverse
i think you CANNOT get a free domain like .com or .net or .org because there is always a catch...
ravi_9793
it says that it is only for Uk bussiness person... Sad
nioton
Hi my friends,

My Idea about free domains is that they wont be free Crying or Very sad you may need to post for them or earn points ( so it is not free, because you spend your time for them )
I have used dhs.org which was a free domain provider but it last its service and I will not use it anymore.

the best way to have a domain is to buy a domain. they are cheap.
ohiohxc
mtorregiani wrote:
Arseniy wrote:

There is.
www.ddboard.com
www.namepros.com

And there is a lot more.

I do not mind posting on bulletin boards to aquire a free service... i have lots of thoughts, and anywhere I can put down my opinion is a positive for me!! hahah

How many points do you have to retain before you can turn them in to redeem a domain name? I cannot find it on either site.
xlosin_love&&
Anyways it doesn't matter really because you can get free domains using these links (and you don't have to post in their forums) :

http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html
http://www.freedomain.co.nr/
KacperOo
Only UK ;( ...
I am from Poland ;(
mtorregiani
xlosin_love&& wrote:
Anyways it doesn't matter really because you can get free domains using these links (and you don't have to post in their forums) :

http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html
http://www.freedomain.co.nr/

But people knows that .tk and .co.nr sucks
.tk is annoying and .co.nr asks for a link back.
TheGifted
We once tried free domain names like .co.nr/.tk and all we ever got was 'site unavailiable' meaning they could not find my site.

That was after a few attempts. It was a waste of time for me whereas I could of been doing something more productive.

So I have given up looking for a free domain as they either do not work or they add loads of banners which can be very off putting for the customer in my opinion.

If there was a reliable service like frihost that does a domain name, top level one, requiring continual forum support then perhaps yes. But again they may faulter a bit.
redice
for UK only. Not sute for me! :<
internetjobs
is any free .com domain for india?
andy26
thats a real shame i would love to have a .com address but cant affored the price is the cost of a domain monthly?
darence
www.nic.co.sr Free domain redirection without ads. try it . www.derwen.co.sr

co.sr is very popular in SERBIA
physk
The offer is no longer available is what i got when i clicked the link
bulek
I knew it that it would be too good to register free domain names. If real domain names would be for free, every user would register a large amount of domain names and other registrars would simply disappear.
Websites, which offer "free domain names" doesn't really register you a domain name. You only get a subdomain, like this: name.co.nr, which is the same like name1.name2.registrar.com Smile
KacperOo
Offer ends.
Close topic.
WingState
I got my .com for free just by filling out many ads and spam stuff. It was worth it but every morning I get about 70 to 100 pieces of spam in my email.
tamilparks
sorry The offer is no longer available
imagefree
the offer is no longer available.

GO back to sleeep Razz
Animal
KacperOo wrote:
Offer ends.
Close topic.

-close-