FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WoW Con

cr3ativ3
I don't meen to be a complainer but I just want to say this con about World Of Warcraft. Ok, well it says the game is 3.5 gb right? Once it is fully installed it is around 5.98 GB! Then when I went to go play it I needed to download an update which was 1.8 GB. So My computer didn't even have enough space at the end for it.

I am sure its worth the space if you have the space. But it's still a huge game.
Kostya
Play Linage 2 Razz
Zpanzer
WoW is indeed very huge, and content patches lies around 500 MB. Buy a new hdd, wow is worth it Wink
gameantics
Well WoW does have huuuuuuge patches and that's the cause of the size as stated before and the box does say 3 gigabytes or w/e but most mmorpgs(especially ones of that size) also have a little disclaimer or side note saying something like "additional harddrive space possibly required" or something like that, just got to pay attention to all those minor details.
Traveller
WOW is so huge that we already have an OFFICIAL, "Sticky" thread for it which very clearly says "No new topics about this."

Please search before mindlessly creating duplicate topics.

-close-