You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dear Friends!

I'ld like to know how to configure Google’s World class “Gmail” servers for hosting your personal/company email FREE of cost having the email Id will remaining as, but they will be physically hosted on “Gmail” servers.

Kindly let me know...
This is an interesting question. I dont believe there is a quick and easy way.
First of all, you hava to set up mail forwarding from that abc account to gmail account.
Second and last step is to read help page and act accordingly. For example, you could send your email with other "From" address.

Here is the detailed info from one of those help pages:

You can customize the From: field of any Gmail message you send so it appears to be from another one of your email addresses. Here's how:
Click Settings along the top of any page, and then select the Accounts tab.
Click Add another email address in the Send mail as section.
Enter your full name in the Name: field, and the email address you'd like to send messages from in the Email address field.
*Keep in mind that each time someone replies to a message you send using a custom From: address, the reply will be delivered to the From: address rather than your Gmail address. If you'd like replies to be delivered to another account, you'll need to enter a 'reply-to' address. Just click Specify a different reply-to address to enter this information.

Click Next Step >> then Send Verification to complete the process. Gmail will send a verification message to your other email address to confirm that you'd like to add it to your Gmail account. You'll need to click the link in that message, or enter the confirmation code in the Accounts section of your Gmail account, to complete the process. Once you've verified that you'd like to add the address to your account, you can start sending messages using your custom From: address.

Best regards

dear wojtek!

Greetings and thanks for your rapid reply. But I received an email from a webhosting service provider saying so

A webhosting company has pioneered the art of configuring Google’s World class “Gmail” servers for hosting your personal/company email FREE of cost. Your email Id will remain as, but they will be physically hosted on “Gmail” servers. For more details please contact our customer care.

and they are charging for this service. Thats why i wanted to know about this... So there is definetly a way to do this...
Luck man. I have register for the service for long, but I don't get the replay yet. I don't know how to config it, but I interesting with that.
thats great man... can you please reply with the url where to register... so that i can also give a try registering...
I made a bit of a "tutorial" for this - please read

Also, please search before posting next time Wink