FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Enemy Territory

Naughty_D0G
My favorite game is enemy territory
its a free game that you can download on the internet
and it is only playable on the net.
(no singleplayer)

SamiTheBerber
I also play ET. It is good game Wink I like Axis Medic, it is the best !!! Is that pic your own screenshot? Because it is nice character modification Wink Must have !!! Very Happy
MoFo^
yeah
its nice game
but its boring when you playing it for 2-3 hours at once(hope you understand me)
Deji
i play it quite a bit usually i go for Panzer (in games with tanks / stuff i can blow up) or Field Ops (support fire Very Happy)
SamiTheBerber
I like Axis Medic, because it has more HP than Allied one and gets HP back, because is medic. FirtAid lvl 4 is good because the butterflysyringe, then light weapon lvl 4 akimbos, also battle sense lvl 4 to spot mines etc. Then I pick Panzerfaust and use butterlfysyringe and bazoom! When it loads akimbo kills pretty good too. Again Bazoom and I'm soon lvl 4 Heavy weapons with faster reload. Then Bazoom, Bazoom and Bazoom. Soon will be highest fragger, highest battlesense, highest heavy weapon, highest light weapon, hightest experience point and highest decorated. With good luck I kill all if it is XP-Save server. Maybe play with other characters too and highest ranking officer and all skill highest rank. Then I'm the best. Covert Ops is good to far combat with FG42 then just kill all and get Covert Ops skill lvl 4 Wink Must make new personal best in becoming general. How fast you become is depending lots of the server you play ...
lockwolf
Good game, Great for a free multiplayer one if you ask me!
n0obie4life
It would be good if I could find a server in Singapore Very Happy.

I can't.
katarn
I love download maps for this game. Razz

Maka
It's ok but gets boring after 3 hours as said above then I go back to bf2. Mr. Green
SamiTheBerber
My favorite servers (in order I used to play):

• [C.W.G]FuelDump 24/7 1 84.49.16.39:27961
  • [C.W.G]Public ClanServer 84.49.16.39:27962
  • NO*XP*RESET SchokoHeaven#1 213.202.217.231:27960
  • NO*XP*RESET SchokoHeaven#2 62.75.220.177:27960
  • NO*XP*RESET SchokoHeaven#3 62.75.214.134:27960
  • >>99<< ETPUB XPSAVE 81.7.176.147:27100
  • OASIS 213.239.201.112:27222
  • Dave&Busters All Customs 207.210.241.118:27960

Now I'm more skilled player and dom't use so much panzerfaust than before (almost never). Submachineguns like MP40 abd Thompson are good in all kind of combat. M1 Garand and K43 are good for long range attack.

Maybe we can play together some time?
hobbes
I used to be awesome at this game. If I was an axis medic with lots of ammo, I could take on groups of people and not die for like 40 kills. Maybe I will start playing it more. =D
SamiTheBerber
Have you visit http://et.splatterladder.com/?
My account is samitheberber or with my brother samitheberber/ATA. I'm not so good as me and my brother together in ranking, but my goal is to be Wink It also seems to be that my brother is better than me, you can check him at nick ATA.
Gieter
Maka wrote:
It's ok but gets boring after 3 hours as said above then I go back to bf2. Mr. Green

Luckily, I don't understand you. How can ET be boring? You have a huge variety of weapons to blow the others up, how fun is that. Wink And the more you play, the more experience you have, the more easier it is to kill others, and the better the feeling...
coltsta
uhuh !
Stinger
i love et to bits, i love it when people like lose there connection on trickjump servers and you can shoot them and make em look fuunny Razz
[img=http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9075/20050819225141hankslide13mz.th.jpg]
ReidE96
This is quite ironic actually, as as I post I am downloading ET.......

Meh, BF2 rocks cos of C4. I've never played ET, but I hear it is very good.
no_name
My favorite game is ET. I have playied one year.
This defult config suxx. When you make your own config , is this game better.

When you are l33t player , you can make your own clan. Nad play whit your friends 3on3 and 6on6.

Very good game server is MOB/AV 193.40.192.26:27960

Whats your best maps ? My best map is supplydebot 2 (fixed)
Base and Oasis (fixed).

ET is free game.

ET clan page is www.idle.ee

Have fun !
Stinger
i got my own l33t config i recently made, its gd Razz With loads of handy little things in it :p like i can turn 180 degrees instanly with out using the mouse :p
mceejaydee
I play ET, I think Panzers are cheap!
TeK
I use to play ET but I got bored with it after a while.
eempie
somepeople think it's a bad game but I think the game is pretty good (except for the hitboxes and netsettings)
I like the game very much and still often play it :p
SamiTheBerber
Now I'm more skilled player and get lots of headshots. SMGs are best Wink I use panzer only when want get my soldier to level 4 and Covert ops have to use other weapons too.
mongoose41
Technically, the game is a stand-alone multiplayer expansion of Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Ressurection. (Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the second title in the series, but OR was the last) Does the game have AI bots in it? I have dial-up and I won't download any +100MB games off the Internet without knowing if I can play this against the cpu like in Battlefield, rather than playing only online (LAG) and in LAN parties (I just want to play a casual game every now and then)... I have RTCW:OR, but the MP mode has no bots. I like Battlefield 1942, Desert Combat and Battlefield 2 Modern Combat. And the Call of Duty series.
SamiTheBerber
mongoose41 wrote:
Does the game have AI bots in it?

I have heard that in some server there are bots, so I think it is possible to have bots through some mods.
ltbennett
played it prefer BF2 c4 rocks but if i need somthing that has mindless killing in first person I know i can always turn to ET
SamiTheBerber
Enemy Territory is good for fun-for-killing. No tactics at all etc.
PseudoKnight
ET no tactics? Who are you playing with? It has just as much as any other team-based game.

For those that can't get over BF2 to play a marvelous game, check out ET:Quake Wars which is to be released Q1 2007. It's somewhat similar to BF2 but set in the future. It's made by the same great devs who did Wolfenstein:ET, and it will rock BF2 and 2142. Great tech + great gameplay = win.
panacuba
i like this game i usually dont cheat in fps of WWII but some server have to many chaeters and cheaters can be killed by cheaters Razz
SamiTheBerber
PseudoKnight wrote:
ET no tactics? Who are you playing with? It has just as much as any other team-based game.

For those that can't get over BF2 to play a marvelous game, check out ET:Quake Wars which is to be released Q1 2007. It's somewhat similar to BF2 but set in the future. It's made by the same great devs who did Wolfenstein:ET, and it will rock BF2 and 2142. Great tech + great gameplay = win.

I ment no team tactic in public servers. If you try to play like in real life, you probably get killed. You can't just sneak around and stay hidden for long time. There are always people, who just run and shoot and repeat that if (or when) they get killed.

Clan-games are fun, but I haven't play them so much. Maybe need to join one of them Confused
PseudoKnight
panacuba wrote:
i like this game i usually dont cheat in fps of WWII but some server have to many chaeters and cheaters can be killed by cheaters Razz
This is not a case where joining them beats them. You just contribute to the problem regardless of whether they were cheating or not. Be honorable. Don't cheat.

SamiTheBerber wrote:
I ment no team tactic in public servers. If you try to play like in real life, you probably get killed. You can't just sneak around and stay hidden for long time. There are always people, who just run and shoot and repeat that if (or when) they get killed.

Clan-games are fun, but I haven't play them so much. Maybe need to join one of them
I've found that no matter what multiplayer game it is, teamwork really depends on the server and you can't make broad generalizations about the whole population of a particular game. It's true though that some games encourage teamwork more than others by nature of the gameplay. I think in this case there are average incentives.
xkobram
I used to like it, but now its grafic is shit, i preffer DODS
SamiTheBerber
xkobram wrote:
I used to like it, but now its grafic is ****, i preffer DODS

Enemy-Terrirory has good graphic for free game. It has lots of skins so you should find one you can pick. Nice looking game to play Wink