FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"Insurgents" Shoot then Burn Teacher Alive in Thai

S3nd K3ys
http://www.playfuls.com/news_10_3971-Insurgents-In-Southern-Thailand-Burn-Teacher-Alive.html

Quote:
Insurgents shot a school director Friday afternoon in southern Thailand then set his vehicle on fire killing him in the flames, the English-language Bangkok Post newspaper website reported.

Police said the director of a school in Pattani province, 750 kilometres south of Bangkok, was shot in his pickup truck while driving out of school.

He was wounded but not killed in the shooting before insurgents set his pickup truck on fire. He was burned alive inside the truck.

Thailand's three predominately Muslim southernmost provinces have been increasingly restive the past three years, but no insurgent groups are claiming responsibility for the violence or making demands in exchange for stopping it.

(Can't verify validity of the source, but if it's true...) I suppose that teacher was a real dangerous threat to those "insurgents", wasn't he?

Rolling Eyes

Educations can be a bad thing when radicals don't want you to know what they really think.
suntzu3500
Education is the worst enemy of ignorance and the greatest ally of progress. Therefore, I don't understand why terrorists don't target it more. (Although they have in recent months, kidnapping at Iraq's Higher Education Ministry)
maclui
crazy people, it is true, some actions of the terrorist are mainly symbolic, such as killing a teacher.
palavra
S3nd K3ys wrote:

(Can't verify validity of the source, but if it's true...) I suppose that teacher was a real dangerous threat to those "insurgents", wasn't he?

NO!
it doesn't require to be a real dangerous threat to them.

just like an innocent iraqi girl who raped and murdered with her family was not a real dangerous threat to those damned educated american soldiers
or
innocent amish girls killed by a maniac was not a real threat to him.

because
everytime a maniac can find a reason to kill !
NemoySpruce
woosh.

... thats the sound of a joke going over someones head....
palavra
NemoySpruce wrote:
woosh.

... thats the sound of a joke going over someones head....

joke...
about a man who was burned alive Surprised
riyadh
see the way i see it, as americans and isrealis get more and more educated, the dumber they're getting or else they wouldn't have killed innocent lebanese civilians in the name of fighting against hezbollah. isreal had only left lebanon in 2000. in the years tht lebanon remained invaded by israel, no one told them to leave lebanon cos america as always was supporting israel.
after the war in lebanon ended, iws shocked to see the stat.s over a 1000 civilians were killed whereas less than 50 hezbollah guerillas were killed. how ironic!!!