FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

smurf ?

dzign
Long time ago, there was a story about smurf, the blue creature with 3 apples height. The live in community with peace and harmony. Each creature has its own unique characteristic. The way they talk also is unique, let's smurf it Smile

This "comic" is fabulous. I do love it. Just wondering whether there is someone out there like the story of smurf as well ?
carlokes
Hi there,

Oh boy i loved to watch that serie when I was a kid...the Smurf really rocked back there. There was the lady(?) Smurf and the Elder Smurf that had a red cap (?) instead of a white one as all the other Smurfs. However I really can't remember any of the episodes. I think I would lovbe to watch some episodes again..

Stay Cool
dzign
Smurfin and Papa Smurf Smile They are the only one who are different. But I think, there are some more baby Smurves? Smile I like the way they work and solve problem together, especially when they fight againts Gargamel Smile
x0x0
lol, i used to play that in gameboy without the colors ^^
but i've never watched them on tv nor read the comics. but i think it's good considering i've totally loved the plot in the game.