FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FrontPage Admin

DaComboMan
I now have FrontPage extensions enabled but it also says that i don't have FrontPage installed.

I have FrontPage installed on my PC what more do i need?

If i click on FrontPage Admin link it asks for i.d. and p.w. which i promptly enter but is failed to be recognized.
DaComboMan
After clicking enter again it says FP is enabled.
If i go onto another webpage and come back i have to enable it again over and over and over and over and over and over...

Doesn't anyone here use FrontPage? Do you have this problem too?
DaComboMan
December 13, 2006

Still no response.
Doesn't anyone here use FP ?
ChrisCh
DaComboMan wrote:
If i go onto another webpage and come back i have to enable it again over and over and over and over and over and over...

This could be because of your browser's cache. Try performing a forced refresh on the enable/disable by pressing Ctrl+F5 (or hold Alt while clicking the Refresh button in some browsers). Smile

PS: You might want to watch out when triple-posting - you could get in trouble Smile If you need to add something to a message, the recommended thing to do is edit it, rather than making a new post Smile
DaComboMan
[quote="ChrisCh"]
DaComboMan wrote:

ChrisCh wrote:

This could be because of your browser's cache. Try performing a forced refresh on the enable/disable by pressing Ctrl+F5 (or hold Alt while clicking the Refresh button in some browsers). Smile

Chris,
I don't know what i did right this time around.
Enabled FP extensions via Opera browser and it works just fine!
Smile
Just hope it continues that way.

ChrisCh wrote:

PS: You might want to watch out when triple-posting - you could get in trouble Smile If you need to add something to a message, the recommended thing to do is edit it, rather than making a new post Smile

Ya. I was a bit confused at where to post at first but i'm slowly getting into the logic of things here.

Thanks for dropping by to lend a helping hand!

Wink