FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Thlog!

ankur.vatsa
The Thlog: is a web log of my thoughts about the current happenings what ever I feel about.

It does not have many a topics right now but I hope I shall be writing much more and more often.

Please read through and comment through the articles. My basic purpose is to gain back my writing skills, I feel since I got into my software job - I have lost my writing skills. People please help me get my strength back.
HDirtwater
Colors are nice, but if there's one thing that drives me nuts about web sites it's music. I didn't see a place to turn off the music, and since I usually am listening to music on my computer when surfing, it makes for some awful noise.
S3nd K3ys
HDirtwater wrote:
Colors are nice, but if there's one thing that drives me nuts about web sites it's music. I didn't see a place to turn off the music, and since I usually am listening to music on my computer when surfing, it makes for some awful noise.

:clapping:

Agreed 100%.

If you want to put music on your site, think about this: You will not get visitors that a) do not like your music, b) do not like to listen to music on web sites.

I'd say that's probably over 95% of all people who might have normally visited your site.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. Wink