FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

happy Thanksgiving

Blaster
To all americans happy Thanksgiving. I hope your turkey is good. And i bet you cant' wait to watch some football Very Happy

to all non americans that dont' know what thanksgiving is look here.
Archetype
Canada already had their Thanksgiving, so I'm kinda jealous you guys are getting turkey. Very Happy Well, i guess that's what Christmas is for.

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans.
Blaster
yea i know. But I can't wait till about 3 today when its dinner time Very Happy
bogger
Happy thanksgiving all of you people over there, seeing as I don't celebrate it, but I want to, another holiday/excuse to get drunk/turkey eating day
Panthrowzay
Yeah way is this the only FOOD holiday, I mean it sure seems that america is obsessed with food, so why is this the only FOOD holiday, mabe its a family thing? I dont know, but its a fairly pointless holiday in my opioion if you cant get your family to a big dinner on a regular basisses.
oh well!

its a coolish holiday i hope everyone had some time of fun with it.
standready
Panthrowzay wrote:
Yeah way is this the only FOOD holiday, I mean it sure seems that america is obsessed with food, so why is this the only FOOD holiday, mabe its a family thing? I dont know, but its a fairly pointless holiday in my opioion if you cant get your family to a big dinner on a regular basisses.
oh well!

its a coolish holiday i hope everyone had some time of fun with it.

Actually, Thanksgiving is suppose to be a day to give thanks for the blessings in one's life (which, yes, included a bountiful harvest of food). The national holiday was established by President Lincoln.

An odd note: The traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner is turkey with all the trimmings. What we would eat if Ben Franklin had his way and got the turkey declared our national bird instead of the Bald Eagle?
Arseniy
Hehe. We in Ukraine aren't celebrate this holiday. We have only New Year and Christmas on 7th of January.