FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transformers

fizzo
One day as I go to the Mall to buy my perfume I saw a Movie Poster of the Transformers. Is this the Transformers I saw on television shows?

Wow I saw the site and its real.. iwhen will it shown on theaters? this will be good!
Victus13
It's supposed to be released 07/04/07.
It looks so awesome. I'm stoked.
I remember watching the really old cartoons, and reading the books when I was younger. I dont know if this one is based off those though. I dont want to assume anything either.
To see a movie of it animated using todays techknology, it's going to be breath taking. Very Happy
fizzo
Yeah.. its really a breath taking experience I think as I saw on their site its based on the television version of transformers the two groups the good guys and the villains. Spiderman 3 then the Transformers its gonna be awesome for the movie watchers!
Psycho_X52
Can you post the site? I was watching Transformes when i was 4.
KoiboySG1
Sneak peek from the new movie Very Happy
fizzo
That was nice thanks for the links. If you want to visit the official site of the Transformers the movie just google it and type Transformers the Movie and links will be there.. This will be an awesome event again. Do you have collectibles of the Transformers? as in the Characters?
KoiboySG1
I have nothing of the transformers. I have only read the comic books.
fizzo
Ohh.. Thats fine magazines are fun to read too
eday2010
I don't like the changes they've made to the characters. I know they wanted to update the vehicles, but they could have kept some the same. Optimus Prime is going to be a Peterbilt Tractor Trailer; they could have kept him as a Flatnose truck. I see those all the time. Bumblebee is going to be a Camero instead of a 60's VW Beetle. They could have at least made him a new Beetle! Ironhide is a pickup truck instead of a van. Ratchet is a Humvee instead of an ambulance.

All the decepticons are different too. I don't know how well I will take to that. They are already planning two sequels...they don't even know if this movie will be big or tank!

At least the original Optimus Prime, Peter Cullen, is voicing Prime in the movie. Hopefully they can get Frank Welker to do Megatron again.
gh0stface
eday2010 wrote:
I don't like the changes they've made to the characters. I know they wanted to update the vehicles, but they could have kept some the same. Optimus Prime is going to be a Peterbilt Tractor Trailer; they could have kept him as a Flatnose truck. I see those all the time. Bumblebee is going to be a Camero instead of a 60's VW Beetle. They could have at least made him a new Beetle! Ironhide is a pickup truck instead of a van. Ratchet is a Humvee instead of an ambulance.

The worst change was to Megatron. They made his mouth look like a butthole. Literally. And nothing that like the Megatron that I remembered when I was a younger child watching the TV show.

On a side note, this movie will probably turn out bad since Michael Bay is directing it Neutral
fizzo
Ohh.. that was bad. Anyways if im not mistaken this is a 3D Film with CGI Effects right.
Lusiphur
gh0stface wrote:
eday2010 wrote:

The worst change was to Megatron. They made his mouth look like a butthole. Literally. And nothing that like the Megatron that I remembered when I was a younger child watching the TV show.

On a side note, this movie will probably turn out bad since Michael Bay is directing it Neutral

Back up. That's not Megatron, no idea what that is, but that is not Megatron! They had better fix that for the movie.

On a random note, I rewatched teh original Transformers movie this weekend as I found it on dvd. "YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT!! YOU'VE GOT THE POWERRRRRR!!!!""""

Cheese at it's best.
gh0stface
Lusiphur wrote:
gh0stface wrote:
eday2010 wrote:

Back up. That's not Megatron, no idea what that is, but that is not Megatron! They had better fix that for the movie.

On a random note, I rewatched teh original Transformers movie this weekend as I found it on dvd. "YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT!! YOU'VE GOT THE POWERRRRRR!!!!""""

Cheese at it's best.

Sadly it is, however suppoesdly they are fixing the design of Megatrons due to many fans complaining about it. But we'll see. Hollywood tends to turn a deaf ear to fans.

Here's a link to some "leaked" Transformer photos from the movie.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458
eday2010
Those look terrible. Prime is all bulk and huge in vehicle form, but all skinny and gay-looking in robot form. It looks like all his insides are exposed and that he'd be vulnerable.

Who the hell designed these things? They all look horrid in robot form. Don't the designers know that Transformers fans are super huge virgin nerds (except me), and if things aren't done exactly the same as they used to be, that these nerds will flood Transformers forums and complain Ad infinitum about everything that's being done wrong. Not that the director would listen. He's an "artiste", after all, and this is his work of "art". Nevermind what the public wants; they do the movie for themselves and then expect us to pay insane ticket prices to see junk.

Personally, just based on how they designed the Transformers for the movie, I don't have high hopes for the movie at all. I'm just going to see it because I love the original cartoon. If they kept the character designs almost the same and would be able to get back most of the non-dead voice actors besides Peter Cullen, I'd be creaming my jeans waiting for this movie.
Thug
Personally im a huge TF fan, watched all the G1 episodes and G2 aswell.

But yall have too see this new trailer released like 19 december!!

http://stage6.divx.com/Movie_Trailers/show_video/1061673

It is friggin awsome in my opinion, you will see allot of transformers you might recognise from the older episodes.

But to be honoust it looks a bit like Armada, but im all open minded for this movie, the trailer looked realy great and im looking forward to this movie for sure!

So --------- >>>>

http://stage6.divx.com/Movie_Trailers/show_video/1061673
Zouthen
Looked awsome, just have to watch this movie... Wink