FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new Wiki on Science!!!

einstein
hey everyone, come and visit my new wiki on science: http://science-core.elwiki.com

Its new and I am trying to make it into a Science Encyclopedia, and i will also get a .com domain soon!!! Very Happy

Also, I am looking for some good contributors there and will be grateful if some of you contribute articles to my site.

Hoping to get a good response.... Wink
tony
looks cool. why dont you host it on frihost and have complete control over the mysql db?
einstein
good idea, but as i will be getting a free .com domain, i guess i won't need to host it on frihost!!! Wink
JamesBond
well, that's a cool wiki, and really nice for a new one!!! quite some pages there, and i have joined it. i'll surely contribute articles for your wiki, einstein. Very Happy
einstein
thanks. i'll give 11 FRIH$ per article that anyone contributes, though it should follow the format that i have created for all the other pages!!!
Ghost Rider103
wow, I read on that elwiki site. And it said after your site has over 10 pages of content, they will register a .com, .net, or .org domain free.

I am settiong one up now. Very Happy
XtRm
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
wow, I read on that elwiki site. And it said after your site has over 10 pages of content, they will register a .com, .net, or .org domain free.

I am settiong one up now. Very Happy

You can register only a domain for a wiki site (hostet on their servers) and you won't obtain any ownership of the domain.