FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The founder of the internet's blog

jylan
Have you ever wondered what Tim Berners-Lee is doing? He actually has a blog at http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/blog/4. Makes for some interesting and enlightening reading.
Jylan
lukeropro
Ah yes TBL, the founder of the WWW. Without him we won't be here posting away
jt32470
wow really cool find man...I saw a documentary about linus torvalds that guy is a god ..WHerever he goes people are like when are you coming to my country? haha i want to see bill gates get that kind of treatment
Dean_The_Great
Al Gore once tried to claim responsibility for the birth of the internet. In some vague ways his claim is correct, but not like TBL's claim. He did it. No argument. It's interesting to see what he's up to now.
Daniel15
Just so you know, he's not the founder of the Internet, he's the founder of the World Wide Web Wink
Anyways, it's great to see that he has a blog, it would make for interesting reading (like you said). Does the creator of TCP/IP have a blog? Very Happy
jylan
I did a few searches on Google, but I couldn't find Vint Cerf's blog. I don't think he has one. There are a lot of blog entries that say he's gone to work at Google though.
Donutey
Rather than "founder" I would call him an influential figure in the development in what is now known as the Internet.

Good Find BTW.
Blaster
i know someone that has met him before. pretty intersting find also. But i guess he isn't as popular as bill gates though. I wounder the amount of money he makes a second Razz