FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gta san andreas

s.emasintan
i get stucked at that mission when you have to steal 4 police bikes. so frustrated! i only manage to steal 2. how can i make it? anyway the game is quite enjoying. i recommend it to all.
Arseniy
Elemental mission... Just be fast and accurate in traffic. And DON'T GO on centre strip!
Anyway, game is really great. It lost some of it's magnification now, but then...
lukeropro
I play gta just for the killing Very Happy I may sound sadistic but hey, if you can't do it in reality, do it in VIRTUAL reality.
Lusiphur
Ignore the bikes that you already know how to get and instead concentrate on finding the other 2.

Once you know the locations of each bike you'll find it a lot easier to plan routes to each bike after putting one on the van.

It was one of the few missions in the game that took me a few attempts as I couldn't find the bike at the police station.

Just be patient and you'll get it Smile
Pyro Man
Ive never managed to complete that bloody r/c copter mission from the top of the toy shop Mad Mad
©Wolfie
s.emasintan wrote:
i get stucked at that mission when you have to steal 4 police bikes. so frustrated! i only manage to steal 2. how can i make it? anyway the game is quite enjoying. i recommend it to all.

@s.emasintan,

If you can't go further, download a 100% savegame if you are really stucked...
But I think you have to train and it will.
Good luck!
Lusiphur
Pyro Man wrote:
Ive never managed to complete that bloody r/c copter mission from the top of the toy shop Mad Mad

Thankfully it's a completely optional quest chain, a slight I found though is that if you land the heli on th eground and attack from there you don;t loose fuel.

It gives you more time to get to each van, but as I said, it's slightly cheating...
angelussum
lol, i never could do those toy shop helicopter missions either. so so glad they are just side missions or i would have never made it.

of course, i must agree that doing the missions is only half the fun of gta haha. i cannot wait until they come out with the next one!!!
Captain Fertile
angelussum wrote:
lol, i never could do those toy shop helicopter missions either. so so glad they are just side missions or i would have never made it.

of course, i must agree that doing the missions is only half the fun of gta haha. i cannot wait until they come out with the next one!!!

I am so pleased to read this because I thought I was the only person out there who could not complete the side mission on the roof of the toy shop.

I must have had close on 100 attempts at it but never got it.

So pleased it was not a requirement to complete the story.

The GTA series together with the Medal Of Honour series are two of main staples on the PS2.

As a side note I cannot complete the final mission in Medal of Honor European Assault – it is the only mission in the complete Medal of Honor series I have never completed GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Evil or Very Mad
peter_
I play gta only for shooting people. Missions are too difficult
mariners100
I too play a lot of the times just to kill the people in the game... I am not usually someone just to take a few shots at a random person, but it is funny just to start shooting some people.

Its fun to shoot at the cops too Smile
absolutdani
this is the best game EVER
lpuniverse
san andreas is the best game ever... i completed it 4-5 times but using cheats... my brother completed it without cheats, but it took him about month or two...
djsamsung
absolutdani wrote:
this is the best game EVER

yes it is..... Laughing
Ranti84
I've played through San Andreas but don't remember this one at all...where is this quest/job?
tumpat
gta vice city best than san andreas...

easy to control...
Blu_Spykz
http://www.gamefaqs.co.uk <--- walkthrough, cheats and hints for MANY games.

I played GTA1 on PS1 and was somewhat impressed, I then played 2, and London, liking 2, and hating London.

I played 10 mins of GTA III and hated it. It wasn't until last year I decided to play Vice City and really got into the game, completing it a while after.

I was somewhat disappointed with San Andreas though, it was harder to play (and not in a "challenging" way...it was just plain harder to control etc) and the graphics actually gave me a headache. Needless to say, I haven't, and wont be, playing it again.
Afaceinthematrix
well the only one i ever beat was vice city and i used cheat codes... those games can get a little hard... my suggestion is just to kill everbody with a shotgun.... worked on the rest.
Cee_Jay
I find this mission annoying for many reasons. Mostly because you have to jump off a moving truck on the highway, and attempt to jack a car. Would you ever considering standing in the middle of a highway trying to get a car to stop in real life? If you did so, think the traffic behind that car would stop, or plow into you while you're trying to get in the car? That part sucks.
Aside from that, once you know the order to get the bikes in, it's not bad, as long as your bike skills are up to snuff. The Packer starts on the east side of town, and slowly works it's way clockwise around the highway. So, start with the bike at Linden Station. You'll probably pick up a wanted level here, but as long as it's one, you're OK. Find the Packer, drive on, and start the fun of trying to jack another car. Head over to the Airport area, and grab the one there. The cop will hop on his bike as soon as you get into range. Floor the car, and just run into the bike. You'll knock him off, and then you can hop on the bike yourself. My experience with doing this is you usually end up with a two-star wanted level. One for the initial crash, the other for stealing the bike. Avoiding two stars isn't bad on a bike. It's a little tougher once you have to steal a car. But don't worry about that now. Find the Packer, unload the bike, and find another car. Aside from that, once you know the order to get the bikes in, it's not bad, as long as your bike skills are up to snuff. The Packer starts on the east side of town, and slowly works it's way clockwise around the highway. So, start with the bike at Linden Station. You'll probably pick up a wanted level here, but as long as it's one, you're OK. Find the Packer, drive on, and start the fun of trying to jack another car. Head over to the Airport area, and grab the one there. The cop will hop on his bike as soon as you get into range. Floor the car, and just run into the bike. You'll knock him off, and then you can hop on the bike yourself. My experience with doing this is you usually end up with a two-star wanted level. One for the initial crash, the other for stealing the bike. Avoiding two stars isn't bad on a bike. It's a little tougher once you have to steal a car. But don't worry about that now. Find the Packer, unload the bike, and find another car.
Cee_Jay
i hope that last post helped...by the way i replied after looking the first post only... i personally loved this game..and it has been an addiction for me in last summer...but i m still unable to do its last mission...a dream of ending this game is still unfulfilled....
chasing the firetruck in this mission seems to be impossile
guugu
hehe those R/C sidequest were annoying but with trying and trying i managed to get pass, without cheating offcourse ;D
Yjaxygames
My play CD broke so I can't play anymore but it really is an awesome game can't wait for GTAIV, when it's out for PC I will definatly buy it!
Tokci
I also play GTA just for killing and driving...find the missions too difficult some times. Don't have that much patience I guess.
lethaltriad
I love this game but I do agree that the toy shop helicopter missions are hard to complete but overall theres just so much to do. Very enjoyable game to say the least, I might just pick it up to start playing it all over again.
neosree
Blu_Spykz wrote:

I get only advertisements, the site is fake. Do you have the correct link?
aicon
whoah i think gta is my favorite action game, and SA is the best ps2 GTA game its mind blowing and awesome thrilling to the max like any other, its cool and fun to play, it is just intruiging i like and the cheats lol
Cee_Jay
San Andreas, as compared to vice city and liberty city, is quite big and widespread, even brilliant is the design of the map including a vatiety of terrians frm dry deserts to green hills, cities, villages etc etc

What i am interested in knowing from you guys is...what part of San andreas do you like Los Santos, Las Venturas, san fiero or any pf the other parts!
lets see your opinion!
acellama88
My roommate and I had completed San Andreas to 100% without cheats. Personally, I think this game is the easiest of them all to complete without cheating. I always had troubles with GTA 3 and Vice City. The best part is, you get a Tank and a Hydra near your house in Los Santos. So nice getting a hydra in two places instead of one.
Tom7
such a good game. even if you have finished the game, it is still lots of fun to mess around when you are bored.
Satori
neosree wrote:
Blu_Spykz wrote:

I get only advertisements, the site is fake. Do you have the correct link?

I believe he meant to link to here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

This is by far the best site for walkthroughs and cheats on pretty much any game you have. I often go here when I get stuck in a particular game. I usually try and only use it after being stuck and trying everything I can think of. If you just use it to beat the game without trying it on your own, it kinda sucks the fun right out of the game. I guess that's just my opinion though.

Hope it helps you out!
Mafiastrike
i have also completed it for 100% but i still like to play it it is a great game
Satori
I always enjoyed gta 3 the best because of the driving control. There was a driving cheat that increased the handling of all the cars. Once you had that cheat enabled, driving was the most fun part (to me at least.) I loved finding all the ramps and trying to do all kinds of crazy tricks off them. The other gta's that I've played just don't have the same control when driving that 3 had. Even though vice city had a "driving cheat" too...it actually made it much worse (made it way to easy to flip your car over when turning.) Really they need to combine the best elements of them all when making the sequel. Hopefully the newest gta will go back to the driving control of the third one...though I'm not so sure it will. Oh well...I don't have a ps2 anyway Smile
lonelym
Pyro Man wrote:

Yeah, that was friggin hard. I tried and trieduntil my eyes popped out, then suddenly I finished it. o_O
lonelym
Ranti84 wrote:
I've played through San Andreas but don't remember this one at all...where is this quest/job?

It's when you go to the second part of the continent and you start making your garage. A nerd is a part of your crew and he has his own side missions.
Cee_Jay
hello everyone
I have recently installed a version of GTA San Andreas which at least is not the version 1.0 (to my knowledge), A great game no doubt, i have some interest in game modding and trying different tools and additives available for this game and i have downloaded some , but some won't work as they require the original 1.0 version of the game!
An example is the tool "San Andreas Studios", a machinima software, seems to be worth installing and triying but cant use it as it requires version 1.0
somehow i have heard that there are ways by which the other versions can be made to act as version 1.0 but unfortunately i could not know how to do that!
I shall be really thankful if someone can guide me how to do that, or any working solution to my problem!
looking forward for your kind response!
Regards
lukeropro
I don't know if it's illegal but you can try googling 'san andreas 1.0 download'
They should be some results.
Kelcey
I couldn't get into san andreas... though I liked bully for a bit ;P
spinout
I think san andreas was too graphically heavy to really work. But Vice city had the right proportions. GTA still is the best in the genre