FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lol a small question

Zubairi
I had another acc (TheDarkLord) and I left Frihost for 8 months because I was addicted to an online game - I quit and came back when I logged on I had -287.865 pts lmao why wasnt my acc deleted?

(its deleted now cuz i went brezerk on it and got it banned :{
Josso
Well as the deleting process is manually carried out that's probably why. Pretty low figure to not be deleted though, wouldn't it free up a lot of Frihost server space if the process was automated?
Dragate
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-46607.html&highlight=unstable#015

Bondings wrote:
I definately don't want to do it automatically. I am making something to remove a lot of them at one time, but still manually select them.

For your information, if a user has well over 100 posts and they are pretty good, it can take quite a while for his/her account to be removed. Certainly if he/she posted recently something. I try to rather use the points as an indication of inactivity instead of banning everyone at <-20.

Also, Zubairi, it takes lots of time. And if you read the rules, I remember something about questioning the authorities in there... haha?

yeah~ Don't worry. Bondings is going to get to it one day. It takes time as you can see how many users go on this forum.
Josso
Bondings wrote:
I definately don't want to do it automatically. I am making something to remove a lot of them at one time, but still manually select them.

For your information, if a user has well over 100 posts and they are pretty good, it can take quite a while for his/her account to be removed. Certainly if he/she posted recently something. I try to rather use the points as an indication of inactivity instead of banning everyone at <-20.

That explains it.
Shiva
Then again.. 287.865 points are.. well.. QUITE a lot!! Laughing
Traveller
Zubairi wrote:
I had another acc (TheDarkLord) and I left Frihost for 8 months because I was addicted to an online game - I quit and came back when I logged on I had -287.865 pts lmao why wasnt my acc deleted?

(its deleted now cuz i went brezerk on it and got it banned :{

...and that's exactly how it's going to stay. You couldn't obey the rules in order to keep the other account, and now you decide to break the rules further by establishing a duplicate account?

Bye, bye.

-closed-