FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does Anime SUCK?

Does Anime SUCK?
Yes! rotflol its stupid
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Some suck - some are good.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Zubairi
Hey some of you may have seen my - err- biesed thread on my other account (TheDarkLord).

Well this is the un-biased version and hopefully this will get an official sticky.

So - to you, is anime just a bunch of random, pointless drawing walking around not really doing anything, or detailed, beautiful, well thought out art?

Its your choice - besides telling in your post, also vote in the poll.
S3nd K3ys
I voted option 2.

Most I've seen is simply stupid, IMNSHO. But my niece draws it quite a bit and is pretty good at it, so I can see the other side of it.

Cool
Zubairi
Oops I forgot to add the third option, 'I hate 'em all.'
EriKk
This is ridiculously bias. I didn't read your other topic , but I guess it's just an attempt to bash anime.

Anime like everything has two sides to it, however all anime is an art and all of it has merit. I detest certain animes, namely of the 'mech' genre, but can appreciate the brilliance of them.

I guess from your blatant ignorance you have only been exposed to a minimal amount of anime , probably english dubs, before commenting further or displaying more bigotry go download a good anime come back and tell me you still "hate 'em all".
Traveller
This topic already exists.

-closed-