FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2 - The connection has been reset

datter
Still getting this message all the time. Just about enough to be a deal breaker for me, any idea if the problem will be resolved?

datter
Animal
Ok... in order to be of any help, we need more information. When does this happen? What's your url? Is it only on any specific page? Or could it be to do with the hourly Apache restart? This happens every hour at 30 mins past the hour to prevent Apache from crashing - it only causes a few moments of downtime.
datter
It appears to happen at random. My url is http://www.datter.com and I find when updating or working on the page, every now and then I get a 'server has been reset' message. No pattern or schedule for it, just every once in awhile. Wish I could be more specific.

That hourly restart thread is interesting, and no doubt related. I hadn't seen the thread for whatever reason, so thanks for linking me up.

Hope the troubles get sorted out.

datter
aniaw8
I'm suffering from the same problem. Today at about 3:10 pm I got error massage: connection has been reset(or sth like that, my message was in Polish) After the 3rd refresh I saw my page and everything worked ok for some time. This problem appaers time to time. My page url is http://www.galeria1gdh.frih.net. Serwer 2