FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

European Computer Driving license

ryukenden
Do u think European Computer Driving license would help someone to get a job?

Any one has tried European Computer Driving license course and how much it costs?
tuncay
I think it will become the standard pretty quick, and it will help someone get a job, on lower level jobs, in which better computer abilities is a plus rather than a requisite, ie do not expect it to get you a job at Berkeley, but I guess for computer-irrelated (or barely related jobs) which require the use of a computer meanwhile, this will be a plus. The thing I am happy is, although I am sure this will get commercial attention too, at least it's breaking down the diversity of commercial greed for giving out certificates by creating a standard.
glabase
they offered it at my school for free but i didn't do it since i already did a course in computing. some of my friends who did it said that it was really good and because it was recognised across europe (and not just the uk) then it would stand them in good stead if they were to take up a job overseas. Very Happy

I'd recommend you do it if you've got the time. I think it's also quite expensive too. Cool