FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Python

ryukenden
Anyone like to have python snakes as a pet? Some people love python (Burmese) snakes as a pet at home. They are so big and can easily swallow a goat or even a crocodile.
Daisie
Shocked aint my cup of tea !!
can you imagine snuggling with you python ? Confused
And just to think of the dead frozen mice beside the fish finger and ice lolly... ewwwww
scandatanta
I have an Everglades Rat Snake, he is about 6ft long and quite thick. I can't put my hand in with him though its really scary he always lashes out, get my parents to feed him aswell as I don't like feeding him dead rats. Pythons are even bigger and I hate cleaning this one out so...probably wouldn't have one no Razz
Rico
Id like an African Rock Python or an Anaconda and keep it in my house to catch burglars. The only thing is I dont think reptiles have the mental capacity to learn the difference between good people and evil people. Pity.
FortuN
ahh, a snake :S
Ohh, never for me.
When i was young i wanted a snake.
But not now.
Now instead i has 1 dog.
Son Goku
Hmmm...
A python can eat my brother...
Yes, i want one.
Captain Fertile
I used to have a Cornsnake and a Red Tailed Boa but when I moved house I had to get rid of them.

They were cool pets but I dont think I would get another snake because they are a lot of work and effort to look after properly. What I mean by that is that you need a lot of knowledge and good equipment to do it properly.

Because they only ate peed and pooped about once every two weeks (give or take) they are easier to maintain than say dog or cat but you dont really get the emotional payback. Dont get me wrong, snakes have their own personalities but it isnt as good as with a dog or cat.

I would recommend a Cornsnake as a pet to anyone willing to look after it and it is an excellent and absorbing hobby for people suffering with allergies caused by pet hair. They are also very quiet pets and do not smell.

Snakes are fascinating when you really get to know them - just never ever buy one purely to make yourself look cool.

Regards
The Captain