FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[art]Manga Hero

rebeltrooper
(sorry my poor english)

The old animation series was the best, specially those of the space opera, to me liked too much the Yamato, the last time on air was in the 87 or 89 I do not remember the year exactly, but of the realism for toons that not it tapeworm most of the series of that then.

I capitulate I hit too much, after a battle they gave the funeral him fallen his, and they left them in the space, where they made them leave by the tubes of the tubes, incredible.

i tried to make a mix on thje ship and the character, i hope you like it.

tefa_taftaf2010
you are so skillful .. i feel the realistic soul in his features

and also his hair .. so cool

i really like it Surprised
rebeltrooper
thnaks buddy ill tired to do my best shot!!!! Wink
Shewolf
Nice work, the hair looks really great Smile
CivilizeD
rebeltrooper wrote:
(sorry my poor english)

The old animation series was the best, specially those of the space opera, to me liked too much the Yamato, the last time on air was in the 87 or 89 I do not remember the year exactly, but of the realism for toons that not it tapeworm most of the series of that then.

I capitulate I hit too much, after a battle they gave the funeral him fallen his, and they left them in the space, where they made them leave by the tubes of the tubes, incredible.

i tried to make a mix on thje ship and the character, i hope you like it.

I like this one. Good job man, nice job on the lighting.
lococobra
Hmm wow, thats pretty good man. Color blending is superb Very Happy
alezunde
The overall image looks rather flat. You can help remedy the flatness of the image by working in some darker values. You have some light lights in this image, but the darks in your image are not very dark; They never seem to get darker than about 50%.
Your ship could use a little bit more detail, since it's in danger of looking not much more than a gray blob.
Otherwise, the composition and the concept seem to work pretty well. The lack of contrast seems to be the main thing keeping this piece from having very much impact.
rebeltrooper
alezunde youre right, but i tried to make improves to my works, ill keep on it, thanks for the comments Very Happy Very Happy
alezunde
rebeltrooper wrote:
alezunde youre right, but i tried to make improves to my works, ill keep on it, thanks for the comments Very Happy Very Happy

You're doing a great job so far! Just keep it up. Smile
mjohnson
very cool and handsome hero,like the superman,haha Laughing
Che
Looks really cool!
rebeltrooper
thanks for the comments buddys, il try to do my best for this "handsome" hero, hehe Smile
Sirpale
Its really nice man :> But the colors are little bit boring. There could be some much more something, color or something, I dont know. But anyway, good job Smile
Aimewitue
it's very nice Wink
imagefree
its a nice work.
Alie
Your works are great as always Twisted Evil I like your style! awaiting for some new stuff... Wink