FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

profile suggestion

dzign
It might be just me because I'm quite new here, but I'd rather to be able to check my Points and Frih$ when I go to Profile Page from the above Profile Link. It's a bit hard to check my own Points and Frih$ if I need to browse to the posting I've done in forum, and click the profile from my own post. Let me know if I'm wrong, and really sorry if I don't know how to efficiently navigate through out the site Smile
Cal_123
Well, when you post, you'll notice that at the bottom of your post you will have a list. This will at least have 'Profile'. Click on that, and you can view your points/FRIH$ in no time.
LukeakaDanish
You ARE right - it is a little bit tricky to see how many points you have

HOWEVER

This has been suggested MANY times before...(do your own damn search Rolling Eyes )
dzign
Hahahaha .. thanks to senior frihoster ... but, this still is a very good hosting site Smile
Blaster
Its not hard for me to search for posts that i have posted Razz

And luke is it really hard to seach for a post containg this?
arkebuzer
Just make a shortcut to one of your posts in for example "my favourites" in internet explorer.
LukeakaDanish
arkebuzer wrote:
Just make a shortcut to one of your posts in for example "my favourites" in internet explorer.

Good idea - OR post plenty (like we do) Wink
arkebuzer
LukeakaDanish wrote:
arkebuzer wrote:

Good idea - OR post plenty (like we do) Wink

Yeah... I wasn´t saying I would ever make a shortcut myself Wink
But I would not just make a spam post to know my postcount or so... to be honest I dont really care about it x)
simplyw00x
Why do we always get given shoddy workarounds like 'search for your own posts', 'bookmark a post' etc? Why is it so hard to add this as a link, or, better yet, as text next to "Log out [ user ]" at the top?

What's a good reason for not saving people time and alerting people when their points are low?
ocalhoun
^Well, there is the problem of using admin time which could probably be used for better things.

Personally, I consider the fact that the link to your profile in the 'who's online' section of the index to be more than adequate.

A warning message for points running low (by E-mail, I suppose), would be a good idea, though.
Animal
ocalhoun wrote:
A warning message for points running low (by E-mail, I suppose), would be a good idea, though.

We already send users emails when points drop below zero.
ocalhoun
Well, there you have it. Nothing left to complain about.