FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like to date?

ryukenden
I feel sometimes lonely and go to dating sites and have fun. There are lots of dating sites to choose from. Visit following site to have fun and who knows, you may get your exact date you are looking for.

http://www.dating1st.com
xkobram
Do you mean, you date for ex. every day another girl?
biljap
One of my friends tried dating with people he met online and he ended up even more lonely and disappointed. I don’t say there are no serious people but I think it’s much better to meet someone live.
vinx_18
There's no bad thing in date...But mostly you'll get frustrated and disappointed.. Better wait for someone to come...He or she will come...in God's time...
xkobram
I met girl via internet and we have been good friends for about a year...
phil-k
Hi,
The web has radically changed the way of dating nowadays. And I really love that way. Any shy guy can use the web for dating, but be careful, people are not always as they pretend to be. I think most of people (not all) want to have just fun than to build a serious relation. But you can really find the "rare pearl".
Good luck
tingkagol
ryukenden wrote:
I feel sometimes lonely and go to dating sites and have fun. There are lots of dating sites to choose from. Visit following site to have fun and who knows, you may get your exact date you are looking for.

http://www.dating1st.com

dating sites is the saddest news i heard all day.
phil-k
I don't think it is a good idea to use dating sites. It is better to use chat programs as: MSN, IRC, ICQ, Paltalk, Yahoo, camfrog etc.
First, you won't have to pay and in must of these programs, you can search for girls online that live in your area. Some show picture or video so that you can see if she has a convenient look. You can than contact her and begin talking to her. You can find really good friends.