FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webhosting Guide Website, any comment?

ryukenden
I have started Webhosting guide website and I like any suggestion to improve the site.

http://www.nicewebhosts.com

thank you
dzign
It might be better to have consistent navigation and no open up a new window for each link. Play more with colour or use certain colour scheme to project your website style.
EriKk
Ok,

1) layout is bad.
2) You're just advertising your own ( i presume.. ) webhosting service.
3) $5 for 50gb and quality hosting? lol.

I'm very negative about hosting services. Since I've been hosted by three - all of them have been pathetic. But if you think you can review them fairly go ahead..
ashok
needs better interface Smile
ryukenden
EriKk wrote:
Ok,

1) layout is bad.
2) You're just advertising your own ( i presume.. ) webhosting service.
3) $5 for 50gb and quality hosting? lol.

I'm very negative about hosting services. Since I've been hosted by three - all of them have been pathetic. But if you think you can review them fairly go ahead..

I am not advertising my own hosting service. I am not able to start my own hosting service at the moment. But don't know, may start in near future. Some people are just suspicious and paranoid about things and they just want to post negative things about other people. Could not help? Just Got to ignore it.
jayzee
the layout needs improvement
XtRm
This is not a web page for me. Only a couple of html tags into a few pages. If you want something which will really interest people play with the design and make it look more professional. Than I suggest adding some features such as hosting provider ranking, user comments etc. If you want some more feedback just ask Wink .

Good luck with the project Wink .
{name here}
You need a better interface and you also need a better selection of hosts.
jobu
You really need to work more on your sites all the way around. If your from another country perhaps you could get someone on here to proof read your english as well. Its real good but your writing leaves something to be desired. sorry for the negatives
Insanity
It's nothing more than all text and a few rectangular colored boxes. The one image oyu do have doesn't seem to even load correctly.
bigdoglj52
its not bad. in my opinion all it needs is some more color or something to make it more user friendly. i acutally found the site useful. the I think "make money" link on the side helped me understand the google ads more.