FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost

Ropes27
yo every one y is this free hosting? wat do you have to do? can u post websites made in notepad?
SpellcasterDX
I don't know why its free. Ask Bondings that. But I'd have to guess because he wanted to do everyone a kindness and give free hosting.
To get a hosting account, you have to make 5 quality posts and get 10 points. Then click the "ACCOUNT" link at the top and request an account. Quality posts would have to be posts longer than the one you just made. Maybe about as long as this post. Laughing
If by "post" you mean upload and host your site on FriHost, then yes, you can.
mzonas
Yeah, you need to have minimum 5 posts and 10 points. Each day when you (after your host is activated) loose 1 point. So you must post here every day. If you do not have enough points, I think your host will be closed.
Vrythramax
mzonas wrote:
Yeah, you need to have minimum 5 posts and 10 points. Each day when you (after your host is activated) loose 1 point. So you must post here every day. If you do not have enough points, I think your host will be closed.

Not really, you need 5 QAULITY posts and a minimum of 10 points....posting daily is not required, just regular activity once hosted to keep your points above a zero level. Wink
ocalhoun
Websites made in notepad are strictly illegal here; you should at least use wordpad. (Joking)
Bondings
ocalhoun wrote:
Websites made in notepad are strictly illegal here; you should at least use wordpad. (Joking)

Wordpad! You should at least have said the opposite. Twisted Evil

And I think the question was answered more than enough by now.
-locked-