FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sleep

raaeft1
Proper sleep is essential for good health and losing weight.According to doctors, at least six to eight hours of sleep is a must. Moreover the quality of sleep should be restful and relaxing.
ninjakannon
There's a topic on this subject here.

Have a look, it's quite popular - although no one's posted there for a week.
Utopia GFR
raaeft1 wrote:
Proper sleep is essential for good health and losing weight.According to doctors, at least six to eight hours of sleep is a must. Moreover the quality of sleep should be restful and relaxing.

Very true but pretty hard to put into practice for I go to sleep at unreasonable hours like 3 or 4 am almost everyday in the week Confused

Early morning hardcore videogaming (especially on games like "Unreal Tournament 2004") can be pretty exciting for the mind but bad for one's health as it becomes a regular and twisted habit in your life.

Temptation is way too great to say no so it might take some time to set high priority to health matters rather than expose yourself to the risk of being sick.

Not sure that fixing a sleep duration (six, eight or more) should be a general rule applied to everyone.

Some inviduals may require only 4 hours of sleep and be in perfect shape while other persons need a minimum of 8 hours to 10 hours... it all depends upon their personal hygiene Smile
Vrythramax
Absolutly right ninjakannon.

Please search before posting a new topic.

-closed-